List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: dru

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

dru

Started by njmd2425 at 2007/08/28 10:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 11:53AM, Views: 276, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/08/28 10:42AM
    dru
    njmd2425

Has anyone thought that they might bring Dru back because they never found her body? If they do I hope she gets a new personality

#2   2007/08/28 10:45AM
    Re: dru
    Iamulaw

Quote njmd2425: Has anyone thought that they might bring Dru back because they never found her body? If they do I hope she gets a new personality

That is usally how it works in Soapland. Listen they killed off the D.A. and brought back his twin brother. SO I am holding out for Dru's return. I like the spunky, feisty gal. That is a true sistah. She came from the streets and worked her way up. When you come from the streets you never loose that edge.

#3   2007/08/28 10:48AM
    kimyla

Quote njmd2425: Has anyone thought that they might bring Dru back because they never found her body? If they do I hope she gets a new personality

That is always a possibility. It's no secret that they left the door open for VR to return if she decides that she wants to in the future. That is why they have not recovered her hat. IMO, VR is the only person that can play Dru. I hope IF they do bring back Dru, she is the same fireball.

#4   2007/08/28 10:59AM
    chychy65

i hope she comes back too!!! i wonder why people hate on dru, about her mouth, personality etc... , when practically everyone in GC, has a problem. And they have done much worse. Double standards

#5   2007/08/28 11:53AM
    pdames4

I don't understand that either. IMO, she was the Best reason for me to wtch Y&R continually. I've always watched,but more consistently when she was there.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list