List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: (spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

(spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Started by divadanger at 2007/08/28 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 03:09PM, Views: 1372, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/08/28 11:25AM
    Re: (spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!
    MicheleYR

I had a feeling she would end up on DOOL esp after BOTH Ed Scott and YR's casting director both ended up over there.

#22   2007/08/28 11:56AM
    SouthernLady

I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

#23   2007/08/28 01:20PM
    iowahawkeye

Quote Delilah127: whether this is true or not, I have no doubt that AL is going to pop up somewhere..it's just a matter of time.

LML and Y&R better watch their back. Between ED Scott with Marnie Saitta (forming Casting for Y&R) at DOOL and Brad Bell at B&B, she doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell.

I love Y&R but I would love to see LML smacked down by either of these two shows!

ROTFLMAO...ITA! go gurl! can't stand what LML is doing to the show...

#24   2007/08/28 01:21PM
    iowahawkeye

Quote SouthernLady:
    Quote iowahawkeye:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle: Great for Adrianne..keep on moving on girlfriend

Ditto...I knew she would move on; Y&R is not the only game in town. Good luck, AL!!!

But they say that NBC is truly not behind Days and that it will be cancelled in 2008. Jeff Zucker (head of NBC/Universal) has pretty much said so already. So i'd rather see AL back on y/r.

well..i think since they hired Ed Scott..and i read the NBC big wigs personally welcomed him to days...i think maybe DOOL might stay on....i think the contract is thru 2008 w/an option for 2009

Whew, that is good news to hear, i stand corrected!

#25   2007/08/28 01:50PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Wherever AL goes,I will follow!!!!

#26   2007/08/28 01:56PM
    MissHathaway

Quote SouthernLady: I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

Even so, the fact she was a possible tells me she is talking with ES, he'll find something for her. I watched Days back in the 80's with Frankie, Jen, Carly and Lawrence - I would start watching again if AL jumped on board..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 01:56PM
    #27   2007/08/28 02:00PM
    iowahawkeye

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote SouthernLady: I just heard that the original actress that played Chloe is going to reprise the role and it is temporary anyway....

Even so, the fact she was a possible tells me she is talking with ES, he'll find something for her. I watched Days back in the 80's with Frankie, Jen, Carly and Lawrence - I would start watching again if AL jumped on board..

me too!

#28   2007/08/28 03:09PM
    carlotta1960

Quote iowahawkeye:
    Quote MissHathaway:

me too!

count me in too.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list