List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: (spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

(spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!

Started by divadanger at 2007/08/28 09:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 03:09PM, Views: 1321, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/28 09:58AM
    Re: (spoiler)Adrianne Leon may have a new soap role!!!
    SouthernLady

wasn't Ed Scott a big supporter of Cadrian....that is what i thought...

oh...it would be perfect if EP would get over there too....

if this is all true

#12   2007/08/28 10:04AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: Great for Adrianne..keep on moving on girlfriend

Ditto...I knew she would move on; Y&R is not the only game in town. Good luck, AL!!!

#13   2007/08/28 10:14AM
    iowahawkeye

Quote aym0402:

Ditto...I knew she would move on; Y&R is not the only game in town. Good luck, AL!!!

But they say that NBC is truly not behind Days and that it will be cancelled in 2008. Jeff Zucker (head of NBC/Universal) has pretty much said so already. So i'd rather see AL back on y/r.

#14   2007/08/28 10:15AM
    Dave HD

I'll be glad to see her there. She is a great actress.

#15   2007/08/28 10:27AM
    SouthernLady

Quote iowahawkeye:
    Quote aym0402:

But they say that NBC is truly not behind Days and that it will be cancelled in 2008. Jeff Zucker (head of NBC/Universal) has pretty much said so already. So i'd rather see AL back on y/r.

well..i think since they hired Ed Scott..and i read the NBC big wigs personally welcomed him to days...i think maybe DOOL might stay on....i think the contract is thru 2008 w/an option for 2009

#16   2007/08/28 10:29AM
    valencia4love

Quote iowahawkeye:
    Quote aym0402:

Well its that's true, then it still gives AL a chance to shine and show YR just how a big mistake it was to let her go..

#17   2007/08/28 11:14AM
    jamesmom

I read in SOD that Days was trying to get the original Chloe back to Days. Nadia Bjorlin

#18   2007/08/28 11:18AM
    Iamulaw

I wish this talented young lady all the luck in the world. Although I would hate to see her as another character (my selfishness - I loved her as Colleen). I can only wish her the best. As an actress a new role gives her new range. New character to play.

Good luck. best wishes for sure

#19   2007/08/28 11:19AM
    Delilah127

whether this is true or not, I have no doubt that AL is going to pop up somewhere..it's just a matter of time.

LML and Y&R better watch their back. Between ED Scott with Marnie Saitta (forming Casting for Y&R) at DOOL and Brad Bell at B&B, she doesn't stand a snow balls chance in hell.

I love Y&R but I would love to see LML smacked down by either of these two shows!

#20   2007/08/28 11:19AM
    kimyla

Quote divadanger: I read a spoiler on dayscafe.com that she may be offered the role of Chloe on days. I think she would do great there and why would she want to ever go back to young and restless with the way they treated her. Good luck Adrianne!!!!

Why is this marked spoiler? It has nothing to do with whats going to happen on a storyline, on Y&R.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list