List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon pregnant?

Started by tpputer at 2007/08/28 07:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 10:56AM, Views: 882, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/28 07:53AM
    Sharon pregnant?
    tpputer

Did anyone think anything when sharon said she had to go to the restroom and put some water on her face after the trial? Maybe a little morning sickness? Is this the beginning of a new Abbott?

#2   2007/08/28 08:02AM
    Re: Sharon pregnant?
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote tpputer: Did anyone think anything when sharon said she had to go to the restroom and put some water on her face after the trial? Maybe a little morning sickness? Is this the beginning of a new Abbott?

I highly doubt it...but I think it would be great. The daughter Cassie predicted she'd have.

#3   2007/08/28 08:03AM
    Jake Austin

I hope she is. That way it will be jack's and then they can start they're own little family.

#4   2007/08/28 08:13AM
    Jake Austin

Quote george:
    Quote Jake Austin: I hope she is. That way it will be jack's and then they can start they're own little family.

I agree totally. Great minds think alike.

They sure do George

#5   2007/08/28 08:18AM
    Snizzle

Quote tpputer: Did anyone think anything when sharon said she had to go to the restroom and put some water on her face after the trial? Maybe a little morning sickness? Is this the beginning of a new Abbott?

I hope not...bad enough sharon and jack are together..dont need to bring a baby into that mess.

#6   2007/08/28 08:45AM
    JanND

I don't think she's pregnant yet. Knowing these writers they will have her sleep with Nick and then find out she's pregnant, and of course, won't know who the father is. I hope that's not what happens, but they love to recycle that s/l. I'm surprised she wasn't pregnant after her ONS with Brad!

#7   2007/08/28 09:18AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Snizzle:

I hope not...bad enough sharon and jack are together..dont need to bring a baby into that mess.

ITA Sharon does not even love Jack.So why should she have a baby with Jack

#8   2007/08/28 09:22AM
    knw_kris84

What gets me is do none of these people know what BIRTH CONTROL is?? I mean, for married couples that is up to them weather or not to be on birth control, but everytime someone cheats on their spouse or signifigant other, they NEVER use birth control!! And these people are supposed to be smart, high-powered executives yet they're all walking around like idiots having sex w/ no protection and then they're all surprised when they get pregnant. For instance, Nick and Phyllis...he's cheating on his wife and yet he doesn't even have the brains to wrap it up! Not only the pregnancy factor, there is also STD's and most of the people in GC have been around the block a few thousand times. Nick has no clue what kind of nasty crap could be growin' on Phyllis! YUCK!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list