List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Started by Jerze1979 at 2007/08/27 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 02:05PM, Views: 1016, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/08/28 10:59AM
    Re: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol
    Dave HD

Sharon is getting much stronger when it comes to Nikki, its time. Nikki was not nice to Sharon and sided with her son's woman against her. Now Sharon has the upper hand. Go Sharon show us some character's strengh.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 11:06AM
    #22   2007/08/28 11:03AM
    heart and soul

I thought it really kind of Sharon today to tell Phyliss that she did not rejoice in the verdict. Phyliss respond with a smile.. I think both of them are getting tired of fighting each other. If others would stay out of it they might beome friends, which would be a good thing for Noah and Summer!

#23   2007/08/28 11:08AM
    Dave HD

I don't know if this will ever happen. But today Sharon showed the kind of woman she really is. As for the sake of their children it would be nice to see them bond in some way. Sharon is married to Jack and Summer is his so they will both play a great role in these children's life.

#24   2007/08/28 11:10AM
    heart and soul

Quote Dave HD: I don't know if this will ever happen. But today Sharon showed the kind of woman she really is. As for the sake of their children it would be nice to see them bond in some way. Sharon is married to Jack and Summer is his so they will both play a great role in these children's life.

The children are the important ones. and if something isn't done to straighten Noah out on his manners, what will he become?

#25   2007/08/28 02:05PM
    Jerze1979

Quote heart and soul: I thought it really kind of Sharon today to tell Phyliss that she did not rejoice in the verdict. Phyliss respond with a smile.. I think both of them are getting tired of fighting each other. If others would stay out of it they might beome friends, which would be a good thing for Noah and Summer!

I think as uncomfortable as Sharon was approaching Phyllis, for her to do that was straight up. Both the characters have made their mistakes with each other but somewhere they share a common ground. I think Phyllis even appreciated it... Whats wrong with a Hallmark moment in the midst of chaos every once in a while! lol

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list