List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Started by Jerze1979 at 2007/08/27 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 02:05PM, Views: 1024, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/27 08:04PM
    Re: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol
    Eppy

Quote Jerze1979: I'm butting in again because I posted this for the Phyllis AND Sharon fans... It was probably the most memorable scene in an episode like todays! There are so many VS. threads... whats wrong with one thats not??!
    Not a darn thing. Some want to get scrappy just for the fun of it. Just ignore it.

#12   2007/08/27 08:36PM
    Eppy

Quote Jerze1979: Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!
    I haven't seen today's episode yet, but it sounds hilarious. Every once in a while, it's good to lighten up the show a little bit. Can't wait to watch it....later!

#13   2007/08/27 08:40PM
    SoapySportFan

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard I almost dropped my laptop when the "I heart Phyllis"/ "just say no to Nikki" exchange took place! Writing like that is just plain impressive! Loved it...

#14   2007/08/28 04:52AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Jerze1979: Aww, come on, it was a funny scene. If anyone wants to argue, it should be the Nikki fans! Lets have one non Phyllis Vs. Sharon thread over something that made a lot of us laugh today!

I agree! I think the elevator scene was definitely more Sharon/Nikki than Sharon/Phyllis. Please do not turn this thread into Sharon vs Phyllis.

#15   2007/08/28 04:56AM
    Jake Austin

Quote nexygirl: im not blind EPPY now dont start picking up a fight okay this isnt wwe friday night smackdown divas match i just wanna see how starts the P vs S my godd

Please do not antagonize and call out another poster. Your first post quoted here:ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread started it all. Thanks, FATS

I love smackdown!!! And the diva's

Back on topic: The way sharon moves her face around and bops her head and makes pug faces is what really made the joke funny.

#16   2007/08/28 04:57AM
    Pammybaby

I loved this scene! I was shouting Yeah! at the TV. Finally Sharon got the last word in against her ex mother in law! Bout time!

#17   2007/08/28 07:25AM
    PLC02

Quote Jerze1979: Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!

I thought is was great!!! I'm a Phyllis fan and I said GOOOO SHARON!!!

#18   2007/08/28 08:13AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

I thought it was hillarious, I should try to find that shirt

#19   2007/08/28 08:27AM
    angelax

that scene was halarious
    finally nikki gets it, she is driving me crazyyy!
    hah go sharon!

#20   2007/08/28 10:57AM
    carlotta1960

Quote BILLBOWSKI:

Y&R,comedy at its very best!! hahahahaa

Yes, the writing is a real joke.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list