List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol

Started by Jerze1979 at 2007/08/27 07:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 02:05PM, Views: 923, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/27 07:32PM
    For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol
    Jerze1979

Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!

#2   2007/08/27 07:37PM
    Re: For Phyllis AND Sharon! lol
    nexygirl

Quote Jerze1979: Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!

#3   2007/08/27 07:38PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote Jerze1979: Go the elevator scene today with the "Where's your I heart Phyllis T-shirt?"from Nikki, And Sharon's they didn't have my size, and I had the wear the leftover "No to Nikki" t-shirts from the campaign!! Rock on... Thats why I love this show. I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard!!

Y&R,comedy at its very best!! hahahahaa

#4   2007/08/27 07:45PM
    nexygirl

Quote BILLBOWSKI:

ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread

#5   2007/08/27 07:47PM
    Eppy

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:

ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread
    Did you happen to read the topic, I'll bet you didn't.

#6   2007/08/27 07:53PM
    nexygirl

im not blind EPPY now dont start picking up a fight okay this isnt wwe friday night smackdown divas match i just wanna see how starts the P vs S my godd

Please do not antagonize and call out another poster. Your first post quoted here:ITA!! I bet you guys any money SOMEHOW and from someone this thread will become another Phyllis vs Sharon thread started it all. Thanks, FATS

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/27 08:56PM
    #7   2007/08/27 07:53PM
    IluvCBSsoaps

Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:

yeah really Are we not suppose to talk about Phyllis and Sharon in this thread?

#8   2007/08/27 07:54PM
    Jerze1979

Aww, come on, it was a funny scene. If anyone wants to argue, it should be the Nikki fans! Lets have one non Phyllis Vs. Sharon thread over something that made a lot of us laugh today!

#9   2007/08/27 07:54PM
    nexygirl

Quote IluvCBSsoaps:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote nexygirl:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI:

yeah really Are we not suppose to talk about Phyllis and Sharon in this thread?

yupp i jsut wanna see who starts it liek usually whats the point anyways of having another Phyllis vs sharons thread when there so many already

#10   2007/08/27 08:00PM
    Jerze1979

I'm butting in again because I posted this for the Phyllis AND Sharon fans... It was probably the most memorable scene in an episode like todays! There are so many VS. threads... whats wrong with one thats not??!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list