List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casting Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casting Spoiler

Started by Snizzle at 2007/08/27 08:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 07:22AM, Views: 1113, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/09/04 05:36PM
    Re: Casting Spoiler
    BabygirlAH

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Snizzle: Yep...and can i say..BOUT TIME YNR bring more flava to the show
    Who is this actor and what has he been in? I don't think I know him by name.

He has played in so many things. He played one of the Nicholas brothers in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" with Halle Barry, he played the father in Half & Half, he played Berry Gordy in the Jackson 5 movie,...I remember him from so many things.

I think he was Berry Gordy in the Temptations movie, not sure about the Jackson 5 movie.

#12   2007/09/05 06:43AM
    aym0402

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Snizzle: Yep...and can i say..BOUT TIME YNR bring more flava to the show
    Who is this actor and what has he been in? I don't think I know him by name.

He has played in so many things. He played one of the Nicholas brothers in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" with Halle Barry, he played the father in Half & Half, he played Berry Gordy in the Jackson 5 movie,...I remember him from so many things.

I think he was Berry Gordy in the Temptations movie, not sure about the Jackson 5 movie.

You're right, Billy Dee Williams was Berry Gordy in the J5 movie and OB was BG in the Temptations movie. You got me.

#13   2007/09/05 07:22AM
    Touched

He's been on Broadway, so he can sing! Now that's singing I can take, not some American Idol. Maybe, he'll sing in Neil's Jazz Club. Oooh!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list