List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casting Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casting Spoiler

Started by Snizzle at 2007/08/27 08:57AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 07:22AM, Views: 1176, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/27 08:57AM
    Casting Spoiler
    Snizzle

I read that Obba Babatundé will be cast as carter..im thinkin the dad of the new family that comes to GC who is going to be Devon's BIO dad....I gotta give Probs for the casting cuz i can see him as Devons father

#2   2007/08/27 09:01AM
    Re: Casting Spoiler
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: I read that Obba Babatundé will be cast as carter..im thinkin the dad of the new family that comes to GC who is going to be Devon's BIO dad....I gotta give Probs for the casting cuz i can see him as Devons father

Me too...he's a talented actor. I can see him and Neil bumping heads.

#3   2007/08/27 09:01AM
    Snizzle

Yep...and can i say..BOUT TIME YNR bring more flava to the show

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/27 09:01AM
    #4   2007/08/27 09:02AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: Yep...and can i say..BOUT TIME YNR bring more flava to the show

Definitely needs more FLAVA!!!

#5   2007/09/04 05:00PM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle: I read that Obba Babatundé will be cast as carter..im thinkin the dad of the new family that comes to GC who is going to be Devon's BIO dad....I gotta give Probs for the casting cuz i can see him as Devons father

I see that OB is the interviewer. I hope he does stick around.

#6   2007/09/04 05:03PM
    Eppy

Who is this actor and what has he been in? I don't think I know him by name.

#7   2007/09/04 05:06PM
    aym0402

Quote Eppy:

He has played in so many things. He played one of the Nicholas brothers in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" with Halle Barry, he played the father in Half & Half, he played Berry Gordy in the Jackson 5 movie,...I remember him from so many things.

#8   2007/09/04 05:07PM
    Snizzle

The Manchurian Candidate ,The Notebook, John Q, ANyday Now, Philadelphia, Principle from Dawson's Creek, The Silence of the Lambs..he was the tv reporter...

You can see a pic and all his credits here
    www.imdb.com/name/nm0044762/

#9   2007/09/04 05:15PM
    Eppy

Quote Snizzle: The Manchurian Candidate ,The Notebook, John Q, ANyday Now, Philadelphia, Principle from Dawson's Creek, The Silence of the Lambs..he was the tv reporter...

You can see a pic and all his credits here
    www.imdb.com/name/nm0044762/
    Oh Okay, I remember seeing him now - very handsome guy. He might just give Neil a run for his money with Karen!!

#10   2007/09/04 05:35PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Eppy:

He has played in so many things. He played one of the Nicholas brothers in "Introducing Dorothy Dandridge" with Halle Barry, he played the father in Half & Half, he played Berry Gordy in the Jackson 5 movie,...I remember him from so many things.

Oh, yes, he is a good actor.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list