List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Annoyance--writers??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Annoyance--writers??

Started by carlotta1960 at 2007/08/27 08:40AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 10:54AM, Views: 910, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/27 08:40AM
    Spoiler Annoyance--writers??
    carlotta1960

What are the writers doing? I have noticed some spoilers on this site that have been on there for months on end and still not coming about. For example, the one about Michael and the ring. Do they even know what they are doing? I am just getting to the point of who cares anymore. Also, I don't understand how Cane can be so "real" as Jill's son. The scenes with them are wonderful and then the spoiler says he will end up NOT being her son. They need to get better writers and soon!

#2   2007/08/27 10:04AM
    Re: Spoiler Annoyance--writers??
    Sunnyflower

Yes this bothers me as well. Some stuff has been there so long, you really have to wonder if it is ever going to happen. And I hate that Cane will not be her son. I love Can & Jill.

#3   2007/08/27 10:50AM
    ojudy59

The spoilers upset me also, i really dont want them to make Cane "Not Jill's son"

#4   2007/08/27 11:21AM
    golden retri...

Quote ojudy59: The spoilers upset me also, i really dont want them to make Cane "Not Jill's son"

yon't think that they'ed read some input and get their act together''''undo' it or get it done ''

#5   2007/08/27 11:26AM
    coolkraft

Quote carlotta1960: What are the writers doing? I have noticed some spoilers on this site that have been on there for months on end and still not coming about. For example, the one about Michael and the ring. Do they even know what they are doing? I am just getting to the point of who cares anymore. Also, I don't understand how Cane can be so "real" as Jill's son. The scenes with them are wonderful and then the spoiler says he will end up NOT being her son. They need to get better writers and soon!

Agreed 100%...just same old same old

#6   2007/08/27 11:26AM
    MissHathaway

I no longer read the spoilers, I just go with the flow..less stress

#7   2007/08/27 08:18PM
    pussykat

Quote MissHathaway: I no longer read the spoilers, I just go with the flow..less stress

Me too...I hardly ever read them..

#8   2007/08/27 09:32PM
    Soapluva07

I think Soaps.com has a source which gives them the spoilers really early. It seems like most of the time, the writers change their minds because a bunch of stuff never happens.

#9   2007/08/27 10:00PM
    irvinecove

i agree you would think the writers would pay attention to positive fan reaction- the cane character is well liked and admired by most fans. he has also expanded how we see jill and i am loving them both. why would thry ruin it?

#10   2007/08/27 10:43PM
    katiebelle

I hope I don't sound too bitter here but I think alot of people on the board are as sick of how the writers are just running this DARN Phillis /extortion story line STRAIGHT INTO THE GROUND!!! Talk about a dull patch! I can't hardly stand it anymore! And it's just going nowhere at a snails pace
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    With that said, back on the topic of SPOILERS & THE WRITERS. I am finding the short~term spoilers quite useful right now. In my area our online daily TV guide also gives a summary of all everything that's coming on...including Y&R! How convenient! It gives the summaries 1 week at a time so at a glance I look at the "spoiler/summary" and at the names of the characters)and decide if I'm even going to record it muchless watch it!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So again, apologies for being down but between the firing of Adrienne Leon and the insulting attemt to sneak it by the fans (could you believe they did it that way?? How stupid does LML think we are??) AND the way Lynn Latham has just practically wiped out all of the fabulous qualities of OUR show & characters it's hard to be positive. As you can tell I'm about to the end of my teather here. Am I alone or does anyone else out there feel similarly??

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 01:11PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list