List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: FALL SPOILERS: THE REAL DEAL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FALL SPOILERS: THE REAL DEAL!

Started by Lollicop at 2012/08/25 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/26 02:44PM, Views: 3493, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/08/25 06:55PM
    FALL SPOILERS: THE REAL DEAL!
    Lollicop

Fall Previews
    Billy's Shocking Discovery - When Billy tracks down Victor -who has amnesia-he finds himself in an ethical dilemma and in a "surprising and unholy alliance" according to new head writer Josh Griffith.

Nick/Phyllis - The fallout from all the lies Phyllis has told Nick will have serious ramifications for their marriage. According to JG it is going to be a very "bumpy ride" for the marriage and the question is can it survive.

Newmans vs. Sharon - Sharon's actions are going to cause serious ramifications in the Newman family and "will blow up in her face."

Paul - A surprising revelation will be made by Ricky from the grave and it may not be the saving grace for Paul. Ricky's last vindictive act could unravel Paul's mental health and send him to jail.

Victor - He may have amnesia but according to JG "that doesn't mean he has lost his domineering personality" and it could cost him big time. Victor's life will be in danger. As the situation grows perilous "who will ride to Victor's rescue and will they arrive in time?"

Nikki/Jack - Jack will be walking again while Nikki is caught in a dilemma.

In regard to Jill JG said he "loves" the character of Jill but there was no definitive word on her return.

> Here are NEW spoilers for the week of September 3rd, :
    - How will Nick react when he finds out how far Ronan went to protect Phyllis?
    - Victoria and Nick testify against Sharon. Will Sharon be ousted as CEO of Newman Enterprises?
    - Billy makes a discovery.
    - Adam is in for a shock when he confronts Tucker.

> Here are NEW spoilers for the week of August 27th,:
    - Nick and Victoria take drastic action against Sharon.
    - New evidence in Tim's death forces Michael to question Kevin.
    - Can Phyllis and Kevin hide the evidence in regard to Tim's death?
    - Jack questions Tucker's motives.
    - Cane suspects Genevieve is involved with the mystery woman.

> The following are Day by Day previews, for the upcoming week of August 20th, courtesy Cable Guide:
    Monday 20th August, 2012:
    Sharon gains an advantage on Nick and Victoria.
    Tucker makes Genevieve an offer.

Tuesday 21st August, 2012:
    Nikki searches for Victor.
    Kevin and Phyllis lie to cover their tracks.

Wednesday 22nd August, 2012:
    Victor makes an unlikely friend.
    Avery suggests Nick use Sharon's past against her.

Thursday 23rd August, 2012:
    Chelsea has news for Adam.
    Sharon becomes unstable at the Newman Ranch.

Friday 24th August, 2012:
    Sharon tries to get back at Abby.
    Ronan and Michael learn more about Tim's death.

#2   2012/08/25 09:30PM
    Re: FALL SPOILERS: THE REAL DEAL!
    weatherholt3

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't let Nick and Phyllis marriage survior Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dear god please break this farce of a marriage up.
    let Nick, Phyllis and Sharon be alone for a while

#3   2012/08/26 05:13AM
    Kearnygirl

Quote Sinny--63:
    Quote weatherholt3: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't let Nick and Phyllis marriage survior Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dear god please break this farce of a marriage up.

I actually agree.. I used to love this pair but they have been destroyed.. they cannot end soon enough.. I am so ready for Phyllis to move on with Ronan.. he is the one for her.

Being with Ronan would sure be a dream come true for folks who hate Phyllis. She would be on the back burner most of the time. The Newmans are the family at Y&R. I am even sure why Ronan is back. He really isn't doing anything.

#4   2012/08/26 07:55AM
    chancegirl

Quote Kearnygirl:
    Quote Sinny--63:
    Quote weatherholt3: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't let Nick and Phyllis marriage survior Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dear god please break this farce of a marriage up.

I actually agree.. I used to love this pair but they have been destroyed.. they cannot end soon enough.. I am so ready for Phyllis to move on with Ronan.. he is the one for her.

Being with Ronan would sure be a dream come true for folks who hate Phyllis. She would be on the back burner most of the time. The Newmans are the family at Y&R. I am even sure why Ronan is back. He really isn't doing anything.

OMG PUHLEEZE....That is a load of BS. JB is back b/c he is a fan favorite....and he has been more loyal to Phyllis than Nick ever pretended to be.

#5   2012/08/26 01:21PM
    JUJU41

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Kearnygirl:
    Quote Sinny--63:

OMG PUHLEEZE....That is a load of BS. JB is back b/c he is a fan favorite....and he has been more loyal to Phyllis than Nick ever pretended to be.

If Ronan helps Phyllis he will be just another door mat for her wipe her feet on. Why are the men on this show such wimps?

#6   2012/08/26 02:44PM
    trixie60

Quote Sinny--63:

I agree, Sinny, Ronan and Phyllis make a great looking couple and I liked Ronan better when he was with Phyllis.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list