List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad - who cares?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad - who cares?

Started by Patch&Sonny at 2007/08/26 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:34PM, Views: 699, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/26 05:48PM
    Re: Brad - who cares?
    sharonscool

Quote Eppy: I care!! I like Brad - if he is nasty he has darn good reason to be upset - and I don't want to hear all the stuff he has supposedly done. Phyllis done him wrong and he is justified in being snarley about it. It should never have come to this, but Phyllis just didn't know or care just who she was trying to push around!! Note; Patch and Sonny, is that your cute, cute doggie?

Go Eppy! ITA with you on this. I really like Brad as well. He has EVERY reason to Hate Phyllis, and he is basking in her downfall now because Phyllis started all this blackmail Crap in the first place. Phyllis was the idiot that brought this blackmail about with her own greed & need for revenge and hurt many people in the process too.

I say Go Brad, Keep rubbing it in all their faces. I was certainly cheering him on when he told off Nick at court - I loved it! Nick needed the wake up call anyhow. I don't care about Brads past either now, as it really has nothing to do with this current s/l. Stop bringing up the Past of other characters, to justify the present actions of Phyllis.

Luv Ya Brad....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/26 05:58PM
    #12   2007/08/26 05:50PM
    pdames4

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: I thought Nick was gonna beat his A$$ outside the courtroom FRiday.Rememeber when he said" Back off dude!!" hhahahahahaaa

Nick could only take Brad if he had three other guys with him. Nick's just trying to act tough, but he isn't

I agree. I've seen different posters wondering if he's really Brad. He is ther only Brad Carlton we have known for years. He may be an imposter, but this is a s/l that affects him prior to coming to GC. The s/l is not making the statement that he is an imposter and there may be some other character somewhere. This is the man we've always known, we just didn't know the entire story.

#13   2007/08/26 05:52PM
    Latricia

Eppy and KikiCHic I know yall get tired of defending Brad and so am I, no matter what you say to defend Brad there is always going to be some hater on board who can't stand Brad and refuse to see that Brad will do anything to protect his family and if people can't see that then something is very wrong with them.

#14   2007/08/26 06:09PM
    Eppy

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Eppy: I care!! I like Brad - if he is nasty he has darn good reason to be upset - and I don't want to hear all the stuff he has supposedly done. Phyllis done him wrong and he is justified in being snarley about it. It should never have come to this, but Phyllis just didn't know or care just who she was trying to push around!! Note; Patch and Sonny, is that your cute, cute doggie?

Go Eppy! ITA with you on this. I really like Brad as well. He has EVERY reason to Hate Phyllis, and he is basking in her downfall now because Phyllis started all this blackmail Crap in the first place. Phyllis was the idiot that brought this blackmail about with her own greed & need for revenge and hurt many people in the process too.

I say Go Brad, Keep rubbing it in all their faces. I was certainly cheering him on when he told off Nick at court - I loved it! Nick needed the wake up call anyhow. I don't care about Brads past either now, as it really has nothing to do with this current s/l. Stop bringing up the Past of other characters, to justify the present actions of Phyllis.

Luv Ya Brad....
    Exactly. Isn't it funny how so many of us are watching different shows at the same time??

#15   2007/08/26 06:13PM
    Eppy

Quote daisyjo:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: I thought Nick was gonna beat his A$$ outside the courtroom FRiday.Rememeber when he said" Back off dude!!" hhahahahahaaa

Nick could only take Brad if he had three other guys with him. Nick's just trying to act tough, but he isn't

Maybe Brad will knock some since into him, literally, maybe he will get his memory back after Brad slugs him!
    Maybe that will be what it takes. Then Nick gets his marbles back that were lost in the plane crash, and can get on with his life with Sharon.

#16   2007/08/26 06:19PM
    KikiChic19

Quote Latricia: Eppy and KikiCHic I know yall get tired of defending Brad and so am I, no matter what you say to defend Brad there is always going to be some hater on board who can't stand Brad and refuse to see that Brad will do anything to protect his family and if people can't see that then something is very wrong with them.

So true!! We Brad fans gots to stick together!

#17   2007/08/26 06:20PM
    ILuvNY

Let's face it, anyone who shows Phyllis for what she is is the bad person. She is a poor victim who has never done anything wrong. Everyone, including Brad, Sharon, Nikki, Vikki, etc., they're all the bad people and Phyllis is a bright beacon of moral fiber and fortitude!
    Give me a break!!! What she did to Brad was ILLEGAL and a federal crime! I applaud Brad for not using his killer thights for snapping her neck!!!!!

#18   2007/08/26 06:23PM
    KikiChic19

Quote ILuvNY: Let's face it, anyone who shows Phyllis for what she is is the bad person. She is a poor victim who has never done anything wrong. Everyone, including Brad, Sharon, Nikki, Vikki, etc., they're all the bad people and Phyllis is a bright beacon of moral fiber and fortitude!
    Give me a break!!! What she did to Brad was ILLEGAL and a federal crime! I applaud Brad for not using his killer thights for snapping her neck!!!!!

LOL!! Killer thighs...did you see the picture of him in the speedo??

#19   2007/08/26 06:34PM
    sharonscool

Totally get you Eppy !!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/26 06:35PM
    #20   2007/08/26 06:35PM
    ILuvNY

Quote KikiChic19:
    Quote ILuvNY: Let's face it, anyone who shows Phyllis for what she is is the bad person. She is a poor victim who has never done anything wrong. Everyone, including Brad, Sharon, Nikki, Vikki, etc., they're all the bad people and Phyllis is a bright beacon of moral fiber and fortitude!

LOL!! Killer thighs...did you see the picture of him in the speedo??

Can't type...hot flashes and drooling!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list