List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad - who cares?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad - who cares?

Started by Patch&Sonny at 2007/08/26 04:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:34PM, Views: 633, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/26 04:15PM
    Brad - who cares?
    Patch&Sonny

I am sick to death of watching Brad be such a jerk to Phyllis, treat Colleen like she's five years old and suck up to Sharon like she'd ever take him back! He sat in the back of the courtroom last week with this smirk on his face. Then he was talking to Phyllis about how she's a bad person. Please - He's the worst! I think he needs to be brought down several pegs, and get what's coming to him. I hope he loses his Newman Board seat and I really hope he's not the father of Vikki's baby - that would take the cake. I wish JT would get rid of him!

#2   2007/08/26 04:31PM
    Re: Brad - who cares?
    BILLBOWSKI

I thought Nick was gonna beat his A$$ outside the courtroom FRiday.Rememeber when he said" Back off dude!!" hhahahahahaaa

#3   2007/08/26 04:43PM
    Eppy

I care!! I like Brad - if he is nasty he has darn good reason to be upset - and I don't want to hear all the stuff he has supposedly done. Phyllis done him wrong and he is justified in being snarley about it. It should never have come to this, but Phyllis just didn't know or care just who she was trying to push around!! Note; Patch and Sonny, is that your cute, cute doggie?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/26 04:44PM
    #4   2007/08/26 04:49PM
    Iamulaw

Brad slept with Sharon while Sharon was married to Nick and he just got married to Victoria. He's a dog and she is a doggette. LOL. Brad IN LOVE with Sharon and knowing this he still married Victoria. He married Vicky cuz Sharon wasn't available. and they still couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Don't forget is he REALLY Brad? There is the issue about his true identity. So you have no idea who he really is. so I guess he can be a little smarmy. LOL

#5   2007/08/26 04:54PM
    Eppy

Quote Iamulaw: Brad slept with Sharon while Sharon was married to Nick and he just got married to Victoria. He's a dog and she is a doggette. LOL. Brad IN LOVE with Sharon and knowing this he still married Victoria. He married Vicky cuz Sharon wasn't available. and they still couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Don't forget is he REALLY Brad? There is the issue about his true identity. So you have no idea who he really is. so I guess he can be a little smarmy. LOL
    Like I said before - no reason to bring up his history ' cause whatever his history is or is not, has NOTHING to to with the choice Phyllis made by pushing her weight around. She has plenty of stuff in her background and is just darn lucky noone has chosen to call her to the ground on it. Note: I've been watching this show long enough to know the ENTIRE Brad story. So I DO have more than an idea who he really is. So do most of the other long-time viewers. Like him or not, we can't change the facts.!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/26 05:34PM
    #6   2007/08/26 04:56PM
    Soulsistah

Quote BILLBOWSKI: I thought Nick was gonna beat his A$$ outside the courtroom FRiday.Rememeber when he said" Back off dude!!" hhahahahahaaa

Nick could only take Brad if he had three other guys with him. Nick's just trying to act tough, but he isn't

#7   2007/08/26 05:30PM
    Eppy

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: I thought Nick was gonna beat his A$$ outside the courtroom FRiday.Rememeber when he said" Back off dude!!" hhahahahahaaa

Nick could only take Brad if he had three other guys with him. Nick's just trying to act tough, but he isn't

#8   2007/08/26 05:31PM
    KikiChic19

If anyone needs to be taken down a few pegs, it is Phyllis!!! She has hurt so many people in these past few months. Beside cheating on Victoria, who has Brad hurt? Everything else is in his own defense and trying to protect his family! And the reason he is treating Colleen like a five year old is because she is acting a five year old. I truly hope that Vikki's baby is Brad's because with the crap he puts up with something good needs to happen to him!

#9   2007/08/26 05:38PM
    Eppy

Quote KikiChic19: If anyone needs to be taken down a few pegs, it is Phyllis!!! She has hurt so many people in these past few months. Beside cheating on Victoria, who has Brad hurt? Everything else is in his own defense and trying to protect his family! And the reason he is treating Colleen like a five year old is because she is acting a five year old. I truly hope that Vikki's baby is Brad's because with the crap he puts up with something good needs to happen to him!
    Yeah, and why should we let Vikki and Jt off the hook. The began a relationship before she married Brad, and after they married, Brad walked in on them in Victor's office, cuddling on the sofa. So she is hardly the sole 'wronged' party!!!

#10   2007/08/26 05:46PM
    daisyjo

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Maybe Brad will knock some since into him, literally, maybe he will get his memory back after Brad slugs him!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list