List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ji Min - Spoiler- Rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ji Min - Spoiler- Rumor

Started by daisyjo at 2007/08/26 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/27 09:02AM, Views: 1040, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/26 03:32PM
    Ji Min - Spoiler- Rumor
    daisyjo

I just read an article while on line at the supermarket. It said that Ji Min will be leaving Y & R. I hope it isn't true!

#2   2007/08/26 04:17PM
    Re: Ji Min - Spoiler- Rumor
    divasoapfan

I heard the same story that yes he is leaving the show,this is pretty 98 percent true!!!

#3   2007/08/26 05:40PM
    daisyjo

I wonder how they will write him out. Didn't he take the money that Amber buried?

#4   2007/08/26 05:51PM
    MissHathaway

I really ended up liking this guy -why is he going (dare I ask)? his possibilities were endless

#5   2007/08/26 05:53PM
    daisyjo

The article didn't say except that the relationship with Jill was over and he would leave. It also mentioned Logan leaving. No real details.

#6   2007/08/26 06:03PM
    Amy Mistretta

Quote daisyjo: I just read an article while on line at the supermarket. It said that Ji Min will be leaving Y & R. I hope it isn't true!

Hi,

Although it hasn't been confirmed, I heard he's leaving in Sept.

Amy

#7   2007/08/26 06:10PM
    daisyjo

I hope they at least give him a big exit story, not like the pitiful way Jacks campaign manager (name?) was sent off.

#8   2007/08/26 06:54PM
    Eppy

Quote daisyjo: I hope they at least give him a big exit story, not like the pitiful way Jacks campaign manager (name?) was sent off.
    That's a case where a spoiler did not pan out. A previous spoiler indicated that he would turn up missing (I assume kidnapped), but like you say, he just kind of faded away. Too bad - he is a great actor and could have brought a lot to the show, but his character was not developed into an interesting storyline. Kind of gives you an idea with his and Logan's and William's leaving the show, that the PTB had no idea what to do with something they started. But, with pressure and protests by CBS ( I understand) TPTB had to bring him back as Jeffrey...to my complete delight!!!

#9   2007/08/27 06:47AM
    NotSoYButStillR

I believe that Ben, although off the show and off camera, toiling away in Madison might still be used at a plot point. There is a spoiler that makes it look like foul play, possibly death. Maybe it will all tie into the plane sabotage, another dropped s/l.

#10   2007/08/27 06:49AM
    aym0402

Quote daisyjo: The article didn't say except that the relationship with Jill was over and he would leave. It also mentioned Logan leaving. No real details.

I didn't like Mr. Kim when he first arrived but I liked Ji-Min once he started dating Jill. I knew his days were numbered when the Jabot coverup was exposed.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list