List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Blah...BORING!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Blah...BORING!

Started by wonder-mom at 2007/08/25 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 07:53AM, Views: 247, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/08/25 07:19AM
    Blah...BORING!
    wonder-mom

I'm so sick of this so called crime of Phyllis and her crying, and "Oh this could be our last night together" Boo Hoo. I love Phyllis I do, and if this was a real crime...ok then...but everyone in soap land has threatenend, that is what everyone does in soapland...on every show I've watched, someone is threatening someone if they don't do what they want. And I mean it's not like she was going to kill anyone. She should've told in the first place because Brad was being so skunky then. Dumbest crime ever, and to be crying over it? OH PUHLEASE...they should've at least put her to jail for Dru's death not because she said she was going to tell on Brad...DUMBEST thing ever. If I did that and someone took me to court they would say to the defendent "Um...are you serious? are you wasting tax dollars and the courts time with this?" DUMB STORY LINE! Can't wait till it's over!

#2   2007/08/25 07:21AM
    Re: Blah...BORING!
    cater2u

ITA well except for the part about dru's death she didn't kil dru it was an accident. if they want to put her in jail put her in jail for trying to run over cricket and paul.

#3   2007/08/25 07:32AM
    PLC02

Quote wonder-mom: I'm so sick of this so called crime of Phyllis and her crying, and "Oh this could be our last night together" Boo Hoo. I love Phyllis I do, and if this was a real crime...ok then...but everyone in soap land has threatenend, that is what everyone does in soapland...on every show I've watched, someone is threatening someone if they don't do what they want. And I mean it's not like she was going to kill anyone. She should've told in the first place because Brad was being so skunky then. Dumbest crime ever, and to be crying over it? OH PUHLEASE...they should've at least put her to jail for Dru's death not because she said she was going to tell on Brad...DUMBEST thing ever. If I did that and someone took me to court they would say to the defendent "Um...are you serious? are you wasting tax dollars and the courts time with this?" DUMB STORY LINE! Can't wait till it's over!

I agree too!! But Dru's death was an accident!

#4   2007/08/25 07:53AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I totally agree! I FF through most of the show. I am sick of the s/l and want to move forward.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list