List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Nick remember more than he is letting on?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Nick remember more than he is letting on?

Started by Gencor at 2007/08/25 12:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 07:59AM, Views: 246, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/08/25 12:52AM
    Does Nick remember more than he is letting on?
    Gencor

Has anybody noticed that Nick is remembering certain things. Some of his comments and expressions lately have lead me to believe that he remembers more than he is saying. I wonder if he is hiding the fact that he remembers until Phyllis goes to jail.

#2   2007/08/25 02:40AM
    Re: Does Nick remember more than he is letting on?
    Delilah127

Quote Gencor: Has anybody noticed that Nick is remembering certain things. Some of his comments and expressions lately have lead me to believe that he remembers more than he is saying. I wonder if he is hiding the fact that he remembers until Phyllis goes to jail.

I think that his memory is slowly coming back or he's been faking all along.

It appears as if the writers might be trying to pass his amnesia off as retrograde amnesia. In that case some don't ever get their memory back and some do. Usually the events that occured just prior to the head injury is what is lost. When memories do surface again usually it is the oldest memories first.

This sl isn't all that hokey, what's hokey is that only the last 2 years would be lost -- she could have done so much more with this sl instead of just making it a phick/shick sl. I personally would have kept him away longer and had some things happen to him while in Michigan while fall out back in GC occurred. It would have made for better drama when he came home instead of him coming back and looking like some walking Phallic symbol for Phyllis and Sharon to fight over.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/25 02:43AM
    #3   2007/08/25 07:57AM
    PLC02

I think that he has started remembering bits of information! Good for Phyllis!

#4   2007/08/25 07:59AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I think he remembers bits and pieces but can't quite put it all together yet. As things go along he will remember more. The poor man has been under tremendous stress ever since his return, he may not want to remember.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list