List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/08/24 10:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:32PM, Views: 223, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/08/24 10:15PM
    Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!
    sarasecret007

Come on everybody, do you really think that Phyllis has changed that much to be good? Once a wife beater always a wife beater! Phyllis has always given viewers that uneasy feeling. I don't think she is ever going to change. It's not that I don't like her. She has really brought out her natural self as though she really is Phyllis. You know like Henry Winkler is that Fonz. It is a love hate relationship with her character. Thats what is keeping these message boards so alive right now. I just think she is too good to be true. You know what I mean? Help me here on this.

#2   2007/08/24 10:20PM
    Re: Leopards don't change their spots unless on Prozac!LOL!
    SnNfan

Quote sarasecret007: Come on everybody, do you really think that Phyllis has changed that much to be good? Once a wife beater always a wife beater! Phyllis has always given viewers that uneasy feeling. I don't think she is ever going to change. It's not that I don't like her. She has really brought out her natural self as though she really is Phyllis. You know like Henry Winkler is that Fonz. It is a love hate relationship with her character. Thats what is keeping these message boards so alive right now. I just think she is too good to be true. You know what I mean? Help me here on this.

I agree. She'll forget what Sharon did for her in a heartbeat, if it suits her.

#3   2007/08/24 10:30PM
    sarasecret007

I think storylines always seem to repeat themselves. Just hit the rewind button. LOL! It's funny almost every soap has someone come back from the dead. I was just hoping to see Dru walk in the court room today

#4   2007/08/24 10:32PM
    heart and soul

And..................
    Phyllis is a true leopard! She will attack again when it serves her purpose.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list