List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nick want phyllis more than sharon

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/08/24 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:52PM, Views: 2539, Replies: 82
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2007/08/28 12:00PM
    Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon
    angelbabyann

How old are you anyway? You sound way too young to be watching the Y&R if all you are seeing is how kisses are performed on the show. Give us all a break and tune in to something else more your speed.

#72   2007/08/28 12:01PM
    Jake Austin

Quote angelbabyann: How old are you anyway? You sound way too young to be watching the Y&R if all you are seeing is how kisses are performed on the show. Give us all a break and tune in to something else more your speed.

me??????

#73   2007/08/28 12:05PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Delilah127: Ammesia has nothing to do with this. It's a lame excuse by Phick fans to somehow HOLD on to Phick.

NIck's brain and other things work just fine. He only blocked out certain events. The man can feel and respond to new people and situations.

I can't remember 2 years clearly of my life and it in no way shape or form impacts how I deal with my current life.

This is so ridiculous it's actually funny!

The little PHICK "sex" scenes are getting built up BIG. That way when Nick learns the truth, the fallout and end of phick will be BIG as well. It's too easy to just say *poof* ok, everyone back together.

We've already seen how brutal Nick can be to Phyllis - it was a taste of the "end". His actual wrath when it's over will be even more brutal!

I'm getting my popcorn, and drinks ready!!

Im right with ya Nick is just playing the role lmao within a role

All I stll see is sex and video games with this couple Oh and lets not forget telling jokes to bullies

Wasn't that the dumbest thing you heard? GMAFB

Next we'll hear how Phyllis is creating world peace in Iraq

ITA

#74   2007/08/28 12:06PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Jake Austin: of course nick wants phyllis. He even tells nikki that he loves her!!! That says it all!!! Nick and Phyllis are the future!!! AMEN!!

I didn't hear about that but i was watching when he told Sharon that he loved her.

#75   2007/08/28 12:08PM
    angelbabyann

No, StaceyT.. disgusting how she describes the kiss between Nick and Phyllis

#76   2007/08/28 12:08PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Mll1206jr.: Nick knows that he can't trust that serial cheater named sharon!!! She'll jump his bones then go hunt down brad and jump his bones to in the same night!!! Phyllis is a loyal woman who wouldn't do that to nick!! He is realizing that and he is falling in love with her!!! And once again he leaves sharon in the cold to freeze her balls off!!! Good going nick

No what i think will happen is he'll take Phyllis to bed and then dump after Lil Summa's paterntity test prove Jack to be the father.

#77   2007/08/28 12:13PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote jaber:
    Quote amandazhere27: He is only having sex with her because he thinks she is going to jail and Phyllis needs her fix!!!! Nick is just feeling sorry for her and was trying to cheer her up so a wam bam thank you mam will make miss Phyllis feel better!!!

Right on!

ITA

#78   2007/08/28 12:35PM
    MamaMia954

Quote silva8: Woo hoo what a difference! It's hard to believe we are watching the same man. Nick and Sharon look like brother and sister. With Phyllis Nick is a red hot STUD!

EVERYONE compares the two couples. The name of the game is POPULARITY and RATINGS. PHICK ROCKS! Because of the huge mistake with Logan, SHICK got a chance to strut their stuff, they BOMBED. They were so B O R I N G!!!!This is the thing, PHICK has set a NEW STANDARD. I think all future couples will be judged by the PHICK level of "HOTNESS" Cadrian was pretty good, NOT PHICK but OK. The writers will be hard pressed to come up with another PHICK but one thing I know, they won't be looking at SHICK to compete with them, they tried that and PHICK scored at TKO!
    Anyone who wants to KNOW how Nick is feeling about Phyllis can go to the Y&R supersite, it's right there clearly spelled out. Nick finds himself falling in love with the firey redhead all over again.
    I am entitled to my OPINION but Phyllis ______

Edited to remove a bashing post. Please view our guidelines before posting further!

Thanks,
    Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 01:41PM
    #79   2007/08/28 12:36PM
    Jake Austin

Quote MamaMia954:
    Quote silva8: Woo hoo what a difference! It's hard to believe we are watching the same man. Nick and Sharon look like brother and sister. With Phyllis Nick is a red hot STUD!

EVERYONE compares the two couples. The name of the game is POPULARITY and RATINGS. PHICK ROCKS! Because of the huge mistake with Logan, SHICK got a chance to strut their stuff, they BOMBED. They were so B O R I N G!!!!This is the thing, PHICK has set a NEW STANDARD. I think all future couples will be judged by the PHICK level of "HOTNESS" Cadrian was pretty good, NOT PHICK but OK. The writers will be hard pressed to come up with another PHICK but one thing I know, they won't be looking at SHICK to compete with them, they tried that and PHICK scored at TKO!
    Anyone who wants to KNOW how Nick is feeling about Phyllis can go to the Y&R supersite, it's right there clearly spelled out. Nick finds himself falling in love with the firey redhead all over again.
    I am entitled to my OPINION but Phyllis isnt hot, she looks like an old ass woman

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO She looks better than most 42 year olds that's for sure.

#80   2007/08/28 12:45PM
    jaber

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote MamaMia954:

I am entitled to my OPINION but Phyllis isnt hot, she looks like an old ass woman

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO She looks better than most 42 year olds that's for sure.

Phyllis dresses like a tramp, always has. If she dressed more like a normal working mom Nick wouldn't have given her the time of day. She pulled out all the stops to get Nick in bed. That's not the stuff REAL relationships are made of......sex is great but you need MORE to make it last!!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list