List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nick want phyllis more than sharon

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/08/24 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:52PM, Views: 2747, Replies: 82
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2007/08/28 07:14AM
    Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon
    PLC02

Quote Jake Austin: The ratings are an average of 4.1 . Great post BTW i agree. But i still think that Nick is falling for her and it's not out of obligation.

Just LOVE!

#62   2007/08/28 07:16AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Jake Austin: The ratings are an average of 4.1 . Great post BTW i agree. But i still think that Nick is falling for her and it's not out of obligation.

I'm watching to see Phyllis get what coming to her for her criminal activity. I FF through her scenes with Nick. I also hit FF when I see bratty Noah on the screen. All in all, I probably watch 2/3 of the show!

#63   2007/08/28 07:22AM
    Jake Austin

Phyllis needs to go 2 jail for a LITTLE BIT not 6 years!! I still hate Brad and not because he turned phyllis in!! But because he is acting like he is so much better than her. I want somebody to spill the beans about brad killing 2 men!! He'll probabally get off because it was self defence but i'm just sick of him hatin on phyllis.

I used to ffwd sharon but as of now i can tolerate her i don't ffwd anyone now other than the ocasional winters family and Colleen. Noah confronts brad and sharon today so i will definitely not ffwd him!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 07:23AM
    #64   2007/08/28 07:22AM
    PLC02

Quote ILuvNY:

I'm watching to see Phyllis get what coming to her for her criminal activity. I FF through her scenes with Nick. I also hit FF when I see bratty Noah on the screen. All in all, I probably watch 2/3 of the show!

It was great show! I'm sorry you did not like it, but we all do love Y&R.. Hope it's better for you today. Don't stop watching there is something for everbody..

#65   2007/08/28 07:24AM
    Jake Austin

Quote PLC02:
    Quote ILuvNY:

It was great show! I'm sorry you did not like it, but we all do love Y&R.. Hope it's better for you today. Don't stop watching there is something for everbody..

Your so insperational buddy!!

#66   2007/08/28 07:28AM
    PLC02

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I try!! I hate all the fight!!!

#67   2007/08/28 07:30AM
    Jake Austin

Quote PLC02:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I try!! I hate all the fight!!!

Me 2

#68   2007/08/28 07:32AM
    jaber

Quote amandazhere27: He is only having sex with her because he thinks she is going to jail and Phyllis needs her fix!!!! Nick is just feeling sorry for her and was trying to cheer her up so a wam bam thank you mam will make miss Phyllis feel better!!!

Right on!

#69   2007/08/28 07:37AM
    ILuvNY

Quote PLC02:
    Quote ILuvNY:

Oh, I wouldn't stop watching...I've been a viewer since day one! It's just that I usually bring home about 2-3 hours of work each night, so I save time by skipping scenes that I don't want to watch. I must say, though, I've only been doing that in the past year or so. It's still the best soap on tv, although not as good as it use to be

#70   2007/08/28 11:21AM
    Dave HD

Nick only wants Phyllis because he can't have Sharon. He's using her and that isn't fair to her.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list