List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nick want phyllis more than sharon

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/08/24 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:52PM, Views: 2806, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2007/08/28 05:55AM
    Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon
    StaceyT

Quote Jake Austin: of course nick wants phyllis. He even tells nikki that he loves her!!! That says it all!!! Nick and Phyllis are the future!!! AMEN!!

He tells Nikki.......hmmmmm does he by chance tell Phyllis?? LMAO

I mean come on, he was just professing his undying love for Sharon... do you honestly think he is true to heart with Phyllis or just settling into the fact that he cant have Sharon?? (serious question)

#52   2007/08/28 05:56AM
    StaceyT

You know Nick is quite the dogg!!

#53   2007/08/28 06:00AM
    Jake Austin

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin: of course nick wants phyllis. He even tells nikki that he loves her!!! That says it all!!! Nick and Phyllis are the future!!! AMEN!!

I mean come on, he was just professing his undying love for Sharon... do you honestly think he is true to heart with Phyllis or just settling into the fact that he cant have Sharon?? (serious question)

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't phyllis offer him a divorce??? He could have gotten the divorce right then and there and then been with sharon. But he didn't do that he tore it up and then kissed her passionately!!! He is obvoiusly realizing why he fell for phyllis and it's obvious!!

#54   2007/08/28 06:17AM
    StaceyT

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't phyllis offer him a divorce??? He could have gotten the divorce right then and there and then been with sharon. But he didn't do that he tore it up and then kissed her passionately!!! He is obvoiusly realizing why he fell for phyllis and it's obvious!!

Sharon made it clear that she was commited to making it work with Jack, lets talk frankly for a moment. If Sharon would have told Nick in the vault, spouses be darned, lets be together...you think for one moment he wouldnt be all over it???

#55   2007/08/28 06:19AM
    StaceyT

Quote Mll1206jr.: Nick knows that he can't trust that serial cheater named sharon!!! She'll jump his bones then go hunt down brad and jump his bones to in the same night!!! Phyllis is a loyal woman who wouldn't do that to nick!! He is realizing that and he is falling in love with her!!! And once again he leaves sharon in the cold to freeze her balls off!!! Good going nick

Who do you think taught Sharon to cheat???? Nick was the professor
    You obviously cant have a civil, honest conversation

#56   2007/08/28 06:51AM
    PLC02

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

Your right on the money!! Jake knows his Phyllis facts!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/28 06:53AM
    #57   2007/08/28 06:55AM
    Jake Austin

Quote PLC02:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

sure do

#58   2007/08/28 07:09AM
    dmondprnces74

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

sure do

Yes, Phyllis did offer Nick a way out, but if my memory serves me correctly, he also rationalized with his mother and her reasoning for turning to David, and he stated that he had done the same thing to Sharon and Phyllis, therefore he doesn't want to be like the " Old Nick", as he refers to it, he wants to be a stand up guy and do the right thing, b/c he has had a chance to objectively evaluate the errors of his ways(affair with Phyllis. He has already messed up with Sharon in his eyes, so he wants to do right by Phyllis!

Plus, this is the ratings game and the writers are playing SHICK vs PHIC fans, to see where the hotter ratings are and to appease both sets to keep them watching, thats why it went from a quick ending s/l to an extended one!

#59   2007/08/28 07:12AM
    Jake Austin

The ratings are an average of 4.1 . Great post BTW i agree. But i still think that Nick is falling for her and it's not out of obligation.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list