List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nick want phyllis more than sharon

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/08/24 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:52PM, Views: 2644, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/25 11:21AM
    Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Sealprincess: This is my view. I have never been a Nick and Philyis fan BUT I think Sharon can do better than Nick.

I would like to see that cheating dog (Nick) end up alone for a long time. Look at how he treats his women one minute he's trying to get it on with Sharon and then he's like okay I can't have her so I'll settle for the red head. Pretty soon he'll be eyeing up Zappato.

Nick's a jerk and I am really starting to dislike him and I don't want him with either Sharon or Philyis. Philyis should be with someone new and Sharon with Jack or Brad (I'm a little lonely one that doesn't mind Sharon and Jack together ) JMO folks. This s/l is making me sick. LOL I guess that's why my FF button has been working overtime.

I completely agree! I use my FF button a lot when Nick/Phyllis or Nick/Sharon are on.

#32   2007/08/25 12:00PM
    Passionist

Phyllis is the best!!!!!

#33   2007/08/25 12:11PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote silva8: Sealprincess,

With all due respect, the man has AMNESIA. He has a brain injury! He did NOT remember Phyllis or their life together. If Sharon pays any attention to what he says to her now, then she is crazy. But again according to the interviews Sharon Case did, Sharon KNOWS it's the illness talking and that once Nick gets him memory back, he will want Phyllis. So there is no secret to what is going on.

The pre-amnesia Nick wanted SHaron too. Did you not notice how he would stare at her? especially the night she was getting married to jack, he was in his house with Phyllis staring through his window at Sharon's place. If you want to continue to think that Nick didn't love Sharon while he was with Phyllis then you can. But he did, he felt like things couldn't be fixed between them, and so he tried to make it work with Phyllis, but I believe then and still now, than Nick loves SHaron more than Phyllis, and if he thought it was possible that Sharon would honestly give it a go at their marriage again he would drop Phyllis like she was on fire.

#34   2007/08/25 12:11PM
    Delilah127

Ammesia has nothing to do with this. It's a lame excuse by Phick fans to somehow HOLD on to Phick.

NIck's brain and other things work just fine. He only blocked out certain events. The man can feel and respond to new people and situations.

I can't remember 2 years clearly of my life and it in no way shape or form impacts how I deal with my current life.

This is so ridiculous it's actually funny!

The little PHICK "sex" scenes are getting built up BIG. That way when Nick learns the truth, the fallout and end of phick will be BIG as well. It's too easy to just say *poof* ok, everyone back together.

We've already seen how brutal Nick can be to Phyllis - it was a taste of the "end". His actual wrath when it's over will be even more brutal!

I'm getting my popcorn, and drinks ready!!

#35   2007/08/25 12:15PM
    Sealprincess

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote Sealprincess: This is my view. I have never been a Nick and Philyis fan BUT I think Sharon can do better than Nick.

I would like to see that cheating dog (Nick) end up alone for a long time. Look at how he treats his women one minute he's trying to get it on with Sharon and then he's like okay I can't have her so I'll settle for the red head. Pretty soon he'll be eyeing up Zappato.

Nick's a jerk and I am really starting to dislike him and I don't want him with either Sharon or Philyis. Philyis should be with someone new and Sharon with Jack or Brad (I'm a little lonely one that doesn't mind Sharon and Jack together ) JMO folks. This s/l is making me sick. LOL I guess that's why my FF button has been working overtime.

I completely agree! I use my FF button a lot when Nick/Phyllis or Nick/Sharon are on.

I pretty much use it on the whole show right now. However I will be interested in the Summer paternity s/l. Hopefully the writers won't ruin that s/l.

#36   2007/08/25 12:23PM
    loveitloveit...

Okay I have to add that even though I think that Nick really loves Sharon and not Phyllis, I also thinks that he is a man that is led by his most dominant body part, which causes him to not be faithful to any woman that he is with (Sharon or Phillis). So now I hope that Sharon doesn't fall back in his trap, I rather her be with Brad, I might change my mind because I love Shick, but I love SHaorn more than Shick and would rather her be happy. If that is with Brad then I think she should go do that. Nick is a dog

#37   2007/08/25 12:29PM
    Sealprincess

Quote loveitloveitloveit: Okay I have to add that even though I think that Nick really loves Sharon and not Phyllis, I also thinks that he is a man that is led by his most dominant body part, which causes him to not be faithful to any woman that he is with (Sharon or Phillis). So now I hope that Sharon doesn't fall back in his trap, I rather her be with Brad, I might change my mind because I love Shick, but I love SHaorn more than Shick and would rather her be happy. If that is with Brad then I think she should go do that. Nick is a dog

THANK_YOU!!!! That's what I mean exactly!!!. I like Sharon more than Shick.

#38   2007/08/25 12:42PM
    Star44

Phyllis is one night stand material---someone you work your kinky sex out with and Sharon is the type of person you take home to meet mama. I think if the writers somehow have something happen at Newman and Shick is stuck in the breakroom together and put that table in there to good use--Shick will be back on... His feelings for Sharon run deep--

#39   2007/08/25 12:47PM
    PLC02

Quote Passionist: Phyllis is the best!!!!!

YES!!!!

#40   2007/08/25 12:48PM
    ILuvNY

In my opinion, the characters are too unstable, due to the writing. There's absolutely no consistency in their approach to the s/l and it's almost like they don't know the "history" of the characters. Nick is all over the place; his "amnesia" looked like a way to get him to re-connect with Sharon, then, oh wait, let's have him feel badly for Phyllis and make her feel better by having a roll in the hay with her!
    And Noah...please! What have they done to this poor child? They've turned him into a MONSTER!
    And then Sharon, who showed some promise when she told Phyllis where it was at, caves in and gives her a glowing report on the stand for Noah's sake?????
    And Phyllis, who is totally confused about who she should lean on, Jack or Nick, and is facing prison but still finds the energy to lash out at too many people.....absurd!!!
    Then there's Nikki who is now the wicked witch, Victor (where the heck is he?), Catherine who has all but disowned her daughter, Cane, who will be a con man,Lauren, who has turned into a brainless wonder following people around and bowing and scraping...need I go on?
    It's like there's a different writer every week who doesn't know the history of the show OR the characters!!
    Who knows who Nick wants...it can change from show to show!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list