List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nick want phyllis more than sharon

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/08/24 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:52PM, Views: 2633, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/25 09:48AM
    Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon
    StaceyT

Quote loveitloveitloveit: Thank you Stacey, Shick scenes blew Phick out of the water and they have the ratings to prove it. I am sorry. Shick is unmatched in the love department. What Phick has is lust, and anyone can have that, even people that have one night stands, as a matter of fact, one night stands are normally just like Phick. While Shick is beautiful, and great to watch, only people that are truely and genuinely in love share what they do.

If you and your brother do things like Shick and look at each other the way Shick do, ya'll need to repent, because that is incest, and ya'll need to be ashamed of yourselves

Aint that the gospel lol!
    Shick has something special that no tramp like Phyllis can ever have with Nick, thats why she is so insecure and that is why Phick might "play house" but Shick will be the end game

Shick4Ever!!!!!
    Go, Shick, Go!

#22   2007/08/25 10:02AM
    Sealprincess

This is my view. I have never been a Nick and Philyis fan BUT I think Sharon can do better than Nick.

I would like to see that cheating dog (Nick) end up alone for a long time. Look at how he treats his women one minute he's trying to get it on with Sharon and then he's like okay I can't have her so I'll settle for the red head. Pretty soon he'll be eyeing up Zappato.

Nick's a jerk and I am really starting to dislike him and I don't want him with either Sharon or Philyis. Philyis should be with someone new and Sharon with Jack or Brad (I'm a little lonely one that doesn't mind Sharon and Jack together ) JMO folks. This s/l is making me sick. LOL I guess that's why my FF button has been working overtime.

#23   2007/08/25 10:07AM
    Latricia

OMG!!!!Im so shock to see what is being said on this thread....

#24   2007/08/25 10:09AM
    PLC02

Quote Latricia: OMG!!!!Im so shock to see what is being said on this thread....

I know brutal!!!

#25   2007/08/25 10:12AM
    Latricia

Quote PLC02:

I know brutal!!!

yep brutal and a complete turn around.

#26   2007/08/25 10:15AM
    StaceyT

I have learned over time to let nothing "shock" me concerning a soap

#27   2007/08/25 10:21AM
    Latricia

Quote StaceyT:

I have learned over time to let nothing "shock" me concerning a soap

Thats nice to know Stacy...

#28   2007/08/25 11:06AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote silva8: Nick wanted Sharon becasue he had a brain injury, AMNESIA! It was 100% clear when Nick left to to on that business trip who he loved and who he wanted to be with Phyllis.

If you need further proof about who Nick really LOVES, just GO to the SONY Y&R supersite and see the Photo of Nick and Phylis with the caption falling in love again! Then the story inside says Nick is falling in love with the firery redhead all over again. But if you need further proof get the back issue of SOD and read the interview with Sharon Case. She said Nick THINKS he is in love with Sharon because of his ILLNESS but Sharon knows when he gets his memory back he will want Phyllis! Actually Nick wanted Phylis BEFORE he got his memory back!

Then why would he turn away her advances if he WANTED her? Also, Amy has a spoiler posted that in the long term Nick and Sharon will get back together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list