List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nick want phyllis more than sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nick want phyllis more than sharon

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/08/24 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/28 12:52PM, Views: 2697, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/25 06:47AM
    Re: nick want phyllis more than sharon
    PLC02

Quote silva8: Woo hoo what a difference! It's hard to believe we are watching the same man. Nick and Sharon look like brother and sister. With Phyllis Nick is a red hot STUD!

EVERYONE compares the two couples. The name of the game is POPULARITY and RATINGS. PHICK ROCKS! Because of the huge mistake with Logan, SHICK got a chance to strut their stuff, they BOMBED. They were so B O R I N G!!!!This is the thing, PHICK has set a NEW STANDARD. I think all future couples will be judged by the PHICK level of "HOTNESS" Cadrian was pretty good, NOT PHICK but OK. The writers will be hard pressed to come up with another PHICK but one thing I know, they won't be looking at SHICK to compete with them, they tried that and PHICK scored at TKO!
    Anyone who wants to KNOW how Nick is feeling about Phyllis can go to the Y&R supersite, it's right there clearly spelled out. Nick finds himself falling in love with the firey redhead all over again.

I love your post!!!GO PHYLLIS!

#12   2007/08/25 07:13AM
    amandazhere27

He is only having sex with her because he thinks she is going to jail and Phyllis needs her fix!!!! Nick is just feeling sorry for her and was trying to cheer her up so a wam bam thank you mam will make miss Phyllis feel better!!!

#13   2007/08/25 07:56AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

He should want Phyllis. Nick wanted Sharon and it has been made clear to him that she is married to Jack. Unless he chooses to divorce Phyllis then he needs to make his marriage work. Even if he left Phyllis, Sharon is still married.

#14   2007/08/25 07:59AM
    Latricia

Quote romeojuliet:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote romeojuliet:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote romeojuliet: the brat and nick want phyllis the red head. phyllis wins again did you notice how nick kiss phyllis his toungue was wagging lol

Don't dogs tongues and tail wags....
    do you mean phyllis

NO, I mean Nick the dog..

Dogs tounge wag when they are around a witch in heat
    that good

#15   2007/08/25 08:01AM
    amandazhere27

Sharon admitted to Neil that she is falling in love with Nick again so it won't be long until they are together if Sharon went up to Nick and told him she loved him and wants to get back together Nick would dump Phyllis in a heartbeat!!!

#16   2007/08/25 08:03AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote amandazhere27: Sharon admitted to Neil that she is falling in love with Nick again so it won't be long until they are together if Sharon went up to Nick and told him she loved him and wants to get back together Nick would dump Phyllis in a heartbeat!!!

ITA! Nick has no clue about any of this so he is going on with his life. And that life at the moment is with Phyllis.

#17   2007/08/25 08:53AM
    StaceyT

Quote silva8: Woo hoo what a difference! It's hard to believe we are watching the same man. Nick and Sharon look like brother and sister. With Phyllis Nick is a red hot STUD!

EVERYONE compares the two couples. The name of the game is POPULARITY and RATINGS. PHICK ROCKS! Because of the huge mistake with Logan, SHICK got a chance to strut their stuff, they BOMBED. They were so B O R I N G!!!!This is the thing, PHICK has set a NEW STANDARD. I think all future couples will be judged by the PHICK level of "HOTNESS" Cadrian was pretty good, NOT PHICK but OK. The writers will be hard pressed to come up with another PHICK but one thing I know, they won't be looking at SHICK to compete with them, they tried that and PHICK scored at TKO!
    Anyone who wants to KNOW how Nick is feeling about Phyllis can go to the Y&R supersite, it's right there clearly spelled out. Nick finds himself falling in love with the firey redhead all over again.

The Shick Vault sceens blew Phick out of the water IMO! Anyone can act like a horn-dog. Funny how it took Nick to bee so passionate to Sharon before he would even think twice about Phyllis in that light

#18   2007/08/25 09:17AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Shick Fan: Yeah cause he needs some kind of "release" from that vault seen with Sharon . Who better to get it from then your so called wife.

It's called 'frustration sex',, which the writer's seem to know best...

#19   2007/08/25 09:33AM
    loveitloveit...

Thank you Stacey, Shick scenes blew Phick out of the water and they have the ratings to prove it. I am sorry. Shick is unmatched in the love department. What Phick has is lust, and anyone can have that, even people that have one night stands, as a matter of fact, one night stands are normally just like Phick. While Shick is beautiful, and great to watch, only people that are truely and genuinely in love share what they do.

If you and your brother do things like Shick and look at each other the way Shick do, ya'll need to repent, because that is incest, and ya'll need to be ashamed of yourselves

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list