List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Everyone Forget it was Suppose to be Nick and Logan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Everyone Forget it was Suppose to be Nick and Logan?

Started by silva8 at 2007/08/24 06:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 08:03PM, Views: 254, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/08/24 07:03PM
    Re: Did Everyone Forget it was Suppose to be Nick and Logan?
    StaceyT

I didnt like NuBilly either lol but Logan I think had potential, but lack of good storyline. Pretty woman too. Would have been a good one for Brad.
    I heard rumor that MS was thinking about going to CSI, or they were considering her for a role and canceled the idea. Not sure how accurate that is.

I do believe Phick might reunite but Shick will eventually reunite. The interviews I have read have said as much, and JM said Sharon was his true love, and SC said Nick was her true love but she was guarding her feelings.

Who knows?? I just keep the "Faith"

#2   2007/08/24 07:16PM
    Snizzle

They didnt know what to do with Logan...of course Phick will get back together...that's not a shocker..
    The actors/actresses are gonna do what their scripts say...just because they say this or dont say that doesnt make it truth

#3   2007/08/24 07:23PM
    Delilah127

Quote silva8: Logan was horrible! She was even worse than nuBilly and that's pretty bad! LOL! They needed a love interest for Nick in case MS didn't sign her new contract. MS shot a pilot for Fox, if that pilot had been picked up she would be gone. That's why we had this trial/Phyllis in jail nonsense. Phylis would be away for 6 months or so and the role would be recast. I can't imagine trying to replace someone like MS. But word is she has signed a new contract. But Sharon Case said in at least 2 different intviews that there wasn't going to be a SHICK reunion. She said that Nick and Phyllis would get back together. And if you notice Sharon Case NEVER talks about wanting a SHICK reunion anymore. She is out selling her marraige to Jack. So is Peter Bergman. Very interesting.

I never pay attention to interviews. The actors only know what is going to happen as it evolves. So things can change like the wind -- Just like contracts.

#4   2007/08/24 07:30PM
    NicksFan

I didn't really like Logan with anyone on the show and certainly not with Nick. I think there just wasn't any chemistry and they decided not to go with a storyline for her.

#5   2007/08/24 08:00PM
    sharonscool

I definately didn't like Logan to begin with. But she grew on Me after a while. I think it's because They didn't shove her down our throats like some other characters. I love her scenes with Brad & I think they are a great potential couple. I wish she'd stick around so we'd get a chance to see some more of her & brad.

#6   2007/08/24 08:03PM
    NicksFan

He sure needs somebody!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list