List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What is up with the Hair Styles?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is up with the Hair Styles?

Started by pussykat at 2007/08/24 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:10PM, Views: 333, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/08/24 04:13PM
    What is up with the Hair Styles?
    pussykat

Am I the only one that thinks Nikki's hair looked very unkept today? It looked so dry and messed up...do they not look in the mirror before they go on camera? Victoria's looked a little better but not much.

#2   2007/08/24 04:15PM
    Re: What is up with the Hair Styles?
    online_mn

Quote pussykat: Am I the only one that thinks Nikki's hair looked very unkept today? It looked so dry and messed up...do they not look in the mirror before they go on camera? Victoria's looked a little better but not much.

Once upon a time all the actors looked glamourous as they were meticulously made up and attention to detail was paramont...then came LML

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 04:16PM
    #3   2007/08/24 04:36PM
    Sealprincess

Quote online_mn:
    Quote pussykat: Am I the only one that thinks Nikki's hair looked very unkept today? It looked so dry and messed up...do they not look in the mirror before they go on camera? Victoria's looked a little better but not much.

Once upon a time all the actors looked glamourous as they were meticulously made up and attention to detail was paramont...then came LML

LOL Too funny.

#4   2007/08/24 10:10PM
    heart and soul

Quote online_mn:

Yes, That does explain a lot of the dullness to the show in more ways than hair styles.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list