List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is Jill?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Jill?

Started by haelly at 2012/08/17 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/17 10:58PM, Views: 1255, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/17 11:46AM
    Where is Jill?
    haelly

I know Cane said Phillips knee surgery had complications so Jill has to stay with him longer, but is she coming back to the show at all? I hope so, she really spices the place up. Anyone know the scoop?

#2   2012/08/17 12:49PM
    Re: Where is Jill?
    janetb

Quote haelly: I know Cane said Phillips knee surgery had complications so Jill has to stay with him longer, but is she coming back to the show at all? I hope so, she really spices the place up. Anyone know the scoop?

I believe Jess Walton took time off to spend with her family.She's supposed to be back in the fall.

#3   2012/08/17 01:25PM
    StellaMia

This question has been asked many times and to be honest I haven't missed her at all.

She has always made Billy last and I don't like her anymore.

Jill has become a total bore to me. I wouldn't be hurt if she left town for good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/17 01:27PM
    #4   2012/08/17 01:25PM
    StellaMia

DP

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/17 01:26PM
    #5   2012/08/17 01:54PM
    mollyandwally

Quote StellaMia: This question has been asked many times and to be honest I haven't missed her at all.

Jill has become a total bore to me. I wouldn't be hurt if she left town for good.

MAB is that you?

#6   2012/08/17 01:58PM
    mollyandwally

Quote haelly: I know Cane said Phillips knee surgery had complications so Jill has to stay with him longer, but is she coming back to the show at all? I hope so, she really spices the place up. Anyone know the scoop?

I hear the new management is in talks for JW/Jill to return, so I'm keeping my finger crossed that they bring her back. I miss Jill and I can't stand Kay without Jill. Jill brings out all the feisty-ness and humor in Katherine Chancellor like no one else can.

#7   2012/08/17 02:31PM
    StellaMia

Quote mollyandwally:
    Quote StellaMia: This question has been asked many times and to be honest I haven't missed her at all.

MAB is that you?

I don't need to be the former writer of the show to not like Jill.

Quote mollyandwally:

I hear the new management is in talks for JW/Jill to return, so I'm keeping my finger crossed that they bring her back. I miss Jill and I can't stand Kay without Jill. Jill brings out all the feisty-ness and humor in Katherine Chancellor like no one else can.

I don't tell people who to like and who not to like but to be honest all you care about is her and Katherine??? What about her relationship with Billy when she doesn't give a sh*t about him and never had. It's all about Jill.

To be honest all Jill is is trouble and she doesn't have it anymore.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/17 02:35PM
    #8   2012/08/17 02:37PM
    StellaMia

I hope she stays gone.

She is a horrible mother to Billy and all she care about is Cane and Colin.

To me I hope the talks fail maybe she needs to stay home and be a grandma.

No offense to the Actress just do not like Jill's character anymore.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/17 02:38PM
    #9   2012/08/17 02:48PM
    mollyandwally

Quote StellaMia:
    Quote mollyandwally:

MAB is that you?

Quote mollyandwally:

I don't tell people who to like and who not to like but to be honest all you care about is her and Katherine??? What about her relationship with Billy when she doesn't give a sh*t about him and never had. It's all about Jill.

I think JW/Jill has it. The one who didn't have it and couldn't write for is MAB. I like Victor. Phyllis, Sharon and others but I've had plenty of them, plus a boatload of newbies shoved down my throat for over three years now. Y&R was much better when the Chancellors were part of the show.

I don't care if Jill is a perfect mother, Imperfect is much more interesting and I'm also tired of every females on the show having to be a good Mom. It's a snore and it's downright ridiculous to see an 83 year old Katherine mothering Harmony & "still a playboy" son Tucker who are in there 50s and 60s like teenagers. I hope Hogan Shaffer and his his demented/perverted version of Father knows Best fantasy with all woman barefoot pregnant & the only thing they can do is be a good mommy is gone.

#10   2012/08/17 03:02PM
    StellaMia

Quote mollyandwally:
    Quote StellaMia:
    Quote mollyandwally:

MAB is that you?

Quote mollyandwally:

I think JW/Jill has it. The one who didn't have it and couldn't write for is MAB. I like Victor. Phyllis, Sharon and others but I've had plenty of them, plus a boatload of newbies shoved down my throat for over three years now. Y&R was much better when the Chancellors were part of the show.

I don't care if Jill is a perfect mother, Imperfect is much more interesting and I'm also tired of every females on the show having to be a good Mom. It's a snore and it's downright ridiculous to see an 83 year old Katherine mothering Harmony & "still a playboy" son Tucker who are in there 50s and 60s like teenagers. I hope Hogan Shaffer and his his demented/perverted version of Father knows Best fantasy with all woman barefoot pregnant & the only thing they can do is be a good mommy is gone.

Where does Jill live??? I don't agree with Tucker being all mothered at all but he is her son too, I have other issues with Tucker and why I do not like him whatsoever.

Bashing Villy isn't doing any good because Vickie works. I know you don't like Villy but there are people who do.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list