List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick needs to make up his mind!...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick needs to make up his mind!...

Started by Jerze1979 at 2007/08/24 03:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:18PM, Views: 680, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 07:38PM
    Re: Nick needs to make up his mind!...
    mucksack

I know Nick and Sharon have a great past, but you've
    got to admit Nick and Phillis have a really hot and
    steamy future

#12   2007/08/24 07:39PM
    Delilah127

Quote mucksack: I know Nick and Sharon have a great past, but you've
    got to admit Nick and Phillis have a really hot and
    steamy future

don't see the hot and steamy. I see the "trying way to hard" to sell this future. Just my opinion though

#13   2007/08/24 07:42PM
    Delilah127

Quote mpaden2002: ya know whats weird in the new sow mag there is an article that joshua morrow did and he says that he sees how vulnerable she is so he has sex with her.

yup. It's all about the sex with him. Nick is a just going with the urge and natural tendency of a man. He had the opportunity before when she came downstairs and showed him all her 'goods' he resisted then because he knew he had a plan to get Sharon back someway somehow. It didn't work, Sharon turned him down and told him to go back to his wife. So since the man is 'hungry' that burger that has been sitting under the heat lamp is looking tasty

#14   2007/08/24 07:53PM
    sharonscool

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Jerze1979:
    Quote george:
    Quote bubble303: He loves Sharon. PERIOD

Sharon is married to Jack. Doesn't that account for something??.........

It should but apparantly not! She went in and spilled her heart to Neil about her falling back in love with Nick, I mean, what's that?? Poor Jack

Sharon has never stopped loving Nick. She's been lost since Cassie died and Nick up and removed what few pieces she had left in her heart when he drug her through the mud with that Phyllis cheating mess.

As for Jack I love my boy but honestly I don't feel sorry for him. Jack's little treasure hunt and gum bumping to Neil how he loves Sharon doesn't cut it--it's too little too late. The man barely had the ink on his marriage license dry and he was already moving that Red Rash into Abbot Manor so she could lay her smelly azz on his couch so Sharon the First Lady of Wisconsin could wait on her and care for Summer! WTH? Then he gives the rash a job and backs her in court when he knows darn good and well all the torment she has brought on his new bride!

Nope...don't feel sorry for Jack. He brought it on himself. I'm tired of Sharon getting bashed. I say work it girl and rain Hell on Senator Jack Abbott and all the haters.

Go Get the man you want Blonde Avenger and everyone else can choke on it!!

Yep, great thoughts there.

I still think that both Jack & Sharon married each other not only for the companionship, but to make Nick & Phyllis jealous. I have never seen a spark of chemistry with them.

I mean up until the last few episodes, Shack didn't even seem close. There was no romance - no love scenes - just a good friendship which they had before they even got married (should have stayed that way!!). I find it strange that there were no love scenes(bedroom one's) with Shack, as we know on Y&R they put as many of these as they can into the show, Jack especially used to have many love scenes.

I still love Jack, but he is SO not right for Sharon, and she's not right for him either. It's a little too late for him to have all these revelations months into their marriage that he now has Fallen in Love with her. Remember how he treated her like crap when he found out about Brad's & Sharon's 1 night stand. He was so nasty to her then.

I can only imagine what Jack will do if he finds out Nick & Sharon kissed. He will hit the roof, mayby even divorce sharon because of it. And Phyl is putting ideas in his head like the cow she is.

Sharon will never get over Nick, and Nick will never get over Sharon. Those 2 need to be back together for good...Nick needs to divorce Phyl (like she suggested) and win sharon back!! I cant wait......Cmon Shick!!!!

#15   2007/08/24 08:37PM
    cammy

Nick is making me sick lately. This back and forth between Sharon and Phil has to stop. I have no respect for him right now. I thought he had finally come to his senses when he "forgot" all about his "love" for Phil and stated that he was going to get Sharon back. I thought the writers were finally going to fix this bad story line of Nick and Phil (THEY DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER; ITS A JOKE) I was looking forward to Nick spending all of his time trying to win Sharon back and to seeing him finally feeling all of the pain he put Sharon through when he left her for that old red hag. I'm disgusted with the way he seems to be falling for Phil all over again. NICK BELONGS WITH SHARON AND SHOULD START DEDICATING HIMSELF TO GETTING HER BACK.

#16   2007/08/24 09:17PM
    StaceyT

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Jerze1979:
    Quote george:

It should but apparantly not! She went in and spilled her heart to Neil about her falling back in love with Nick, I mean, what's that?? Poor Jack

Sharon has never stopped loving Nick. She's been lost since Cassie died and Nick up and removed what few pieces she had left in her heart when he drug her through the mud with that Phyllis cheating mess.

As for Jack I love my boy but honestly I don't feel sorry for him. Jack's little treasure hunt and gum bumping to Neil how he loves Sharon doesn't cut it--it's too little too late. The man barely had the ink on his marriage license dry and he was already moving that Red Rash into Abbot Manor so she could lay her smelly azz on his couch so Sharon the First Lady of Wisconsin could wait on her and care for Summer! WTH? Then he gives the rash a job and backs her in court when he knows darn good and well all the torment she has brought on his new bride!

Nope...don't feel sorry for Jack. He brought it on himself. I'm tired of Sharon getting bashed. I say work it girl and rain Hell on Senator Jack Abbott and all the haters.

I still think that both Jack & Sharon married each other not only for the companionship, but to make Nick & Phyllis jealous. I have never seen a spark of chemistry with them.

I mean up until the last few episodes, Shack didn't even seem close. There was no romance - no love scenes - just a good friendship which they had before they even got married (should have stayed that way!!). I find it strange that there were no love scenes(bedroom one's) with Shack, as we know on Y&R they put as many of these as they can into the show, Jack especially used to have many love scenes.

I still love Jack, but he is SO not right for Sharon, and she's not right for him either. It's a little too late for him to have all these revelations months into their marriage that he now has Fallen in Love with her. Remember how he treated her like crap when he found out about Brad's & Sharon's 1 night stand. He was so nasty to her then.

I can only imagine what Jack will do if he finds out Nick & Sharon kissed. He will hit the roof, mayby even divorce sharon because of it. And Phyl is putting ideas in his head like the cow she is.

Sharon will never get over Nick, and Nick will never get over Sharon. Those 2 need to be back together for good...Nick needs to divorce Phyl (like she suggested) and win sharon back!! I cant wait......Cmon Shick!!!!

I totally agree with both of you. Sharon gets the dirty end of the stick all the time and its time for her to go after what she wants and let no red head stand in her way lol. Nick needs to follow his heart right to Sharon

I will always have the "Faith"
    Go, Shick, Go.....

#17   2007/08/24 09:23PM
    rhinehaj

Quote Jerze1979:
    Quote george:

poor jack nothing, he has been lying to sharon as well. He knows he still loves phyliss and has never stopped. HE married sharon under false pretenses anyways. Not to mention, I thought his reaction with this whole phyliss trial was a bit much. He practically cheered her on, even after hearing what she did to his new wife whom he claims to love. lets not forget the accusation he brought against sharon, whom he claims to love. And how he has lied about the company. I say he and phyliss deserve eachother.

#18   2007/08/24 10:09PM
    sharonscool

Quote george:
    Quote sharonscool:
    Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Jerze1979:
    Quote george:

Of course he question Sharon and had every right to do so. People are tending to forget that they are MARRIED!! Therefore, if there is any infidelity there should be questions pertaining to why!!He was justified and who can blame Jack for his reaction.

I can relate to Jack's character, being played as the second fiddle or taken the crap where he is being played. I love Sharon, but she was DEAD WRONG for messing around with Brad, just like she is with Nick right now. Yet the masses want Nick and Sharon to be back together, it kinda goes against the grain of reality. Then again, it is a soap. I guess nothing is out the imagination of the writers, but they are screwing Jack once again. So yea, I can relate and simply thing they should just move on with the Shick reuniting. It is the past, besides it seems Nick is now waking up and standing by Phyllis, in which is the right thing for him to do. Not chasing a married woman.JMO!!

What I meant was, Jack was angry at Sharon when it all came out about the one night stand, and he treated her like crap for ages over this for no apparent reason-I didn't like how he was so nasty to her, as she had the 1 night stand with Brad when she & Nick were seperated, and Sharon wasn't with Jack yet either. So it was really nothing to do with Jack at all, and he had no reason to feel offended by it.

This kiss in the vault with Nick has EVERYTHING to do with Jack, and I wouldn't blame Jack for any reaction he might have if he finds out about it. And Whilst I love Sharon & Loved the Kiss with Nick, it wasn't right and I wish that there was some other way for Shick to get together so that they don't have to "cheat". I honestly wish this whole storyline wasn't playing out like it is. Most of us Shick fans do not want Jack hurt if Sharon does get back with Nick, but we also know that Jack & Phyllis belong together, so when the inevitable shick reunion happens, Jack will have the love of his life back, Phyllis, and his baby Girl Summer, so he'll be happier than ever.

The writers of this show have us all totally confused at the moment and it's all because of Dazed & confused Nick not being able to make up his mind - and as usual, Nick seems to be the pinacle character for Jack/Phy/Sharons destiny.

It's gonna be an interesting few months that's for sure...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list