List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick needs to make up his mind!...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick needs to make up his mind!...

Started by Jerze1979 at 2007/08/24 03:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:18PM, Views: 806, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 03:00PM
    Nick needs to make up his mind!...
    Jerze1979

I love Phyllis... I love Sharon! "I'm not divorcing you" ..."I'm going to get Sharon back" ... Anyone else getting dizzy? lol

#2   2007/08/24 03:25PM
    Re: Nick needs to make up his mind!...
    bubble303

He loves Sharon. PERIOD

#3   2007/08/24 03:56PM
    Jerze1979

Quote george:
    Quote bubble303: He loves Sharon. PERIOD

Sharon is married to Jack. Doesn't that account for something??.........

It should but apparantly not! She went in and spilled her heart to Neil about her falling back in love with Nick, I mean, what's that?? Poor Jack

#4   2007/08/24 04:55PM
    MissHathaway

Quote Jerze1979: I love Phyllis... I love Sharon! "I'm not divorcing you" ..."I'm going to get Sharon back" ... Anyone else getting dizzy? lol

Sounds like a guy to me

#5   2007/08/24 06:05PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Jerze1979: I love Phyllis... I love Sharon! "I'm not divorcing you" ..."I'm going to get Sharon back" ... Anyone else getting dizzy? lol

Dont forget about Logan... gosh..

#6   2007/08/24 06:46PM
    Tater

I agree he needs to make his mind up. He is making me ill. They make his character to be such a whimp.
    He loves Sharon best thing to happen to him. Oh well can't have her right now like when he wanted Phyllis and tossed his marriage aside. So onto what is in front of him.
    I like Sharon and Jack together. I also liked Sharon and Nick but since that is not over lets move on. Lets have them give Noah a brother or sister.
    Noah is another little .... give the boy better lines....

#7   2007/08/24 07:35PM
    Delilah127

;)

Quote Jerze1979:
    Quote george:
    Quote bubble303: He loves Sharon. PERIOD

Sharon is married to Jack. Doesn't that account for something??.........

It should but apparantly not! She went in and spilled her heart to Neil about her falling back in love with Nick, I mean, what's that?? Poor Jack

Sharon has never stopped loving Nick. She's been lost since Cassie died and Nick up and removed what few pieces she had left in her heart when he drug her through the mud with that Phyllis cheating mess.

As for Jack I love my boy but honestly I don't feel sorry for him. Jack's little treasure hunt and gum bumping to Neil how he loves Sharon doesn't cut it--it's too little too late. The man barely had the ink on his marriage license dry and he was already moving that Red Rash into Abbot Manor so she could lay her smelly azz on his couch so Sharon the First Lady of Wisconsin could wait on her and care for Summer! WTH? Then he gives the rash a job and backs her in court when he knows darn good and well all the torment she has brought on his new bride!

Nope...don't feel sorry for Jack. He brought it on himself. I'm tired of Sharon getting bashed. I say work it girl and rain Hell on Senator Jack Abbott and all the haters.

Go Get the man you want Blonde Avenger and everyone else can choke on it!!

#8   2007/08/24 07:37PM
    mpaden2002

ya know whats weird in the new sow mag there is an article that joshua morrow did and he says that he sees how vulnerable she is so he has sex with her.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list