List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: THE BLOOPER IN THE COURT ROOM TODAY!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THE BLOOPER IN THE COURT ROOM TODAY!

Started by y.nr at 2007/08/24 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 09:30AM, Views: 657, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/08/24 02:12PM
    THE BLOOPER IN THE COURT ROOM TODAY!
    y.nr

Did anyone else notice the little blooper today while Phyllis was on the stand? When the camera panned the court room... It showed Nikki & Vikki sitting side by side... A couple of sentences later when Phyllis was asking Brad & Vikki for forgiveness, they showed Vikki coming back into the courtroom. Vikki would have to have some pretty quick moves to have gotten up, and out, only to come back in.. I thought that was pretty funny. I know they more than likely shot all the court room scenes at one time, but anyway... funny!

#2   2007/08/24 03:45PM
    Re: THE BLOOPER IN THE COURT ROOM TODAY!
    funandthensum

I didn't notice that, but I will rewatch it on CBS.com later and look for it.

#3   2007/08/24 04:21PM
    online_mn

I've seen many bloopers since the new regime...it seems they do not do much(any) retakes and the production becomes sloppy.

At times, I have a hard time understanding what the characters are saying because they are mumbling. Along with the untatural music in the background, these lines become inaudible.

#4   2007/08/24 04:36PM
    mpaden2002

I saw that. i was like dang for a pregnant woman on and off set she moved pretty fas.t

#5   2007/08/26 09:30AM
    aym0402

I noticed it when I watched.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list