List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SKINNYMINNY at 2007/08/24 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 01:48PM, Views: 1461, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/08/24 07:20PM
    Re:
    KikiChic19

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote Snizzle: I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better

Bravo Snizzle....just bravo.
    Darn tootin' Snizzle. I'm getting tired of all this hyperbole, casting dispersions on Brad with pretend facts. Check the record (or cast profiles) before making charges that just don't hold up in court. Whoops, thought I was back in the courtroom....'scuse me!!

AMEN

Eppy and Snizzle can the church say AMEN......
    AMEN AND AMEN!!

Allow me to throw my hat in...AMEN!!!

#42   2007/08/24 07:21PM
    Re:
    Snizzle

Quote KikiChic19:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote Snizzle: I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better

Bravo Snizzle....just bravo.
    Darn tootin' Snizzle. I'm getting tired of all this hyperbole, casting dispersions on Brad with pretend facts. Check the record (or cast profiles) before making charges that just don't hold up in court. Whoops, thought I was back in the courtroom....'scuse me!!

AMEN

Eppy and Snizzle can the church say AMEN......
    AMEN AND AMEN!!

Allow me to throw my hat in...AMEN!!!

LMAO!! YOU GO GIRLS!!

#43   2007/08/24 07:36PM
    Re: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woofwise

Okay, I'm a newbie. I have only been watching YR since April, hard core since May. I don't know what horrible things Phyllis has done in the past, but I guess I'm just a softy. I forgive her. That is one thing this soap does not have at all...forgiveness. You have to have a brain tumor to get forgiveness on this show, and some people still won't. I've never seen a group of people be so whiney, unforgiving, ruthless, hypocritical and downright childish in my life. Brad is absolutely dastardly and Nikki is a witch!(to keep it clean). I hope Brad gets his payback since he's so obsessed with Phyllis getting hers and I hope Nikki defaults on her loan and Victor takes everything from her. If Phyllis deserves to go to jail, then most of the people on this show deserve to go to jail. Today was the day from _ell for Phyllis and I think she's suffered enough. If she gets 6 yrs., the writers are going to make an awful lot of people angry. They may even lose some viewers. Unless, of course, she is leaving the show, at which time they will lose a viewer. Her and Nick's storyline is my favorite and without her, this soap isn't worth watching. In my opinion, the only good people on YR are Michael, Kevin, Lauren, Phyllis, Nick, Jack and Katherine. PS: Just let me have Noah for a week. The smart mouth would be gone.

#44   2007/08/24 07:54PM
    Re: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woofwise

I don't even think that Phyllis did such a bad thing. Yes, it kinda snowballed on her, but she didn't know the things that were going to happen in the aftermath. She made a mistake. How many other people on YR have made mistakes? Brad and Sharon shouldn't have slept together in the first place. Duh!! Nobody even thinks about that! They all just point the finger. Remember the old saying..."those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". And, whatever happened to "forgiveness"? But, no one ever mentions God on this show. It's so ruthless and unreal. Has anyone heard of praying for Janna? Phyllis? Lilly or Daniel? It's a good thing this is a fictional show because, in reality, what city doesn't have at least one religious person in it?

#45   2007/08/24 09:05PM
    Re:
    umpalumpa_83

Quote SKINNYMINNY: How in the world can these two morons stand in judgement of anyone, with all the crap they have done. Listening to them go on and on about how Phyllis destroyed their family. Nick was so right when he told that snooty sister that Phyllis just told what everbody already knew that Brad was no good a fact she refuse to believe. The only person to blame is Brad, and hearing Nikki talk about how she destroy the Newman integrity had me gagging, she is the last person to throw stones.

Speak on it SkinnyMinny.. You ain't never lied. I am so tired of these peeps sitting here talking crap about my girl Phyllis when they some heathens themselves. Ain't that some crap? Lilly... Mrs. Holiness, must forgot about her momma acting a fool with the whole Carmen thing before she died. Finally Nick and Sharon acting right cause they was gettin on my nerves a little. I love um, but they was acting silly for a minute.

#46   2007/08/26 10:53AM
    Re:Pussycat's remark
    shar

WOW! you people can really be sarcastic when someone remarks on something, (extortion)! you don't need to get nasty. At least Eppy just added all that goes with extortion! Get a grip its a tv show!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/26 10:55AM
    #47   2007/08/26 11:25AM
    Re:
    ILuvNY

Quote Eppy:
    Quote shar: I thought extortion meant money was involved. All Phyllis did was get Brad to vote for Neil, and he even said on the stand he would have voted for him anyway. That is why this trial is so stupid. like someone already stated, Nikki did the same thing, but didn't get caught. The writers need to take Nikki's character back down to earth and get her nose out of the sky. I don't like how they changed her. I do love however, the idea of Victor coming to talk for Phyllis. That would have been great!! But it was nice to see Noah come to her side.
    Extortion is a crime where one person threatens or intimidates another for either money, or promises to do that which the extortionist wishes.

Right. I've posted this before, but here goes...She was not charged with blackmail, she was charged with extortion, which is a federal offense. It's a federal offense because she used blackmail to influence the posting of the seat on the board of a multi-national conglomerate, which deals across state lines as well as internationally. Also, she may have benefited monetarily from it, because of her involvement with NVP and NE was doing business with NVP.

#48   2007/08/26 01:48PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: folks, let's keep in mind that these are fictional characters and we are watching a television show. It's all just for our entertainment, just like these boards are...Let's keep it friendly... Okay?
    Is "let's not get carried away" a post in the .....STAND IN JUDGMENT thread or a new thread? I am only curious how a new topic line gets into an established thread.
    Cherchezlefemme, I want to apologize for 'lecturing' you on a post I entered following your last post. So many have been coming on this board to cause trouble, I was gettting a little defensive about some of the mean posters - yours certainly was not one of them. So anyway, I'm sorry.

I read a previous response regarding guilt. perhaps I misread your comment. It came across testy. Just wanted to remind all of us it's just a t.v. show... Can't get to upset about that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list