List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SKINNYMINNY at 2007/08/24 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 01:48PM, Views: 1305, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/24 06:23PM
    Re:
    phyllisnickf...

What a joke.. these people who are up there have, let me see. Killed, Lied, and I don't know what else Brad has NOT done. OH and Sharon cheated a million times and NICKI is a big joke. I hope Victor puts in the strip clubs again because she is a dog.

Lets get Phyllis and Nick back to where they were so at least someone in this darn town has a happy life.

#32   2007/08/24 06:23PM
    Re:
    StaceyT

Quote pussykat: I guess we haven't graduated from kindergarten yet? I don't know why they have messed with Nikki's character, but she is one snobby B____. I can't stand her...she needs to be brought down a few pegs.

I have to agree with you. I usually like Nikki but lately she is just getting on my nerves I cant even stand to look at her, she has that nose so high in the air she better watch for rain she might drown

#33   2007/08/24 06:30PM
    Re:
    KikiChic19

Quote phyllisnickforever: What a joke.. these people who are up there have, let me see. Killed, Lied, and I don't know what else Brad has NOT done.

Eppy is the one with all the facts...but I will say that today on the stand Brad did admit that he was not a saint!

#34   2007/08/24 06:49PM
    Re:
    Snizzle

I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 06:50PM
    #35   2007/08/24 06:53PM
    Re:
    Latricia

Quote Snizzle: I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better

Bravo Snizzle....just bravo.

#36   2007/08/24 07:07PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote Latricia:
    Quote Snizzle: I guess brad should of kept them men in a cage..and not tell anyone..u know the paul/maggie/lauren/michael way...and then claim it was to protect his family...after all Brad does know all about "cages"...and then the men would of got free and kidnap big mouth colleen and abby...then Brad shoots them...maybe that would of been better

Darn tootin' Snizzle. I'm getting tired of all this hyperbole, casting dispersions on Brad with pretend facts. Check the record (or cast profiles) before making charges that just don't hold up in court. Whoops, thought I was back in the courtroom....'scuse me!!

#37   2007/08/24 07:13PM
    Re:
    Snizzle

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:

Darn tootin' Snizzle. I'm getting tired of all this hyperbole, casting dispersions on Brad with pretend facts. Check the record (or cast profiles) before making charges that just don't hold up in court. Whoops, thought I was back in the courtroom....'scuse me!!

AMEN

#38   2007/08/24 07:18PM
    Re:
    KikiChic19

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:

AMEN

Yay!!!! ITA!!! Go Brad fans...lol

#39   2007/08/24 07:18PM
    Re:
    Latricia

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:

AMEN

Eppy and Snizzle can the church say AMEN......

#40   2007/08/24 07:19PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote Latricia:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Latricia:

AMEN

Eppy and Snizzle can the church say AMEN......
    AMEN AND AMEN!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list