List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SKINNYMINNY at 2007/08/24 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 01:48PM, Views: 1402, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/24 03:22PM
    Re:
    shar

I thought extortion meant money was involved. All Phyllis did was get Brad to vote for Neil, and he even said on the stand he would have voted for him anyway. That is why this trial is so stupid. like someone already stated, Nikki did the same thing, but didn't get caught. The writers need to take Nikki's character back down to earth and get her nose out of the sky. I don't like how they changed her. I do love however, the idea of Victor coming to talk for Phyllis. That would have been great!! But it was nice to see Noah come to her side.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 03:24PM
    #22   2007/08/24 03:27PM
    Re:
    Latricia

Quote Eppy: Same ol', same ol', same ol'. Brad's fault, Nikki's fault, Sharon's, fault, Dru's fault, Winter's family fault, Paul's fault, blah, blah, blah,....murder, adultry, snooty,....blah, blah, blah. Poor Phyllis - everybody gangs up and causes her to break the law.

#23   2007/08/24 03:29PM
    Re:
    Latricia

Quote Snizzle: yes let's put Brad on trial...and everyone else that was involved and knew about it....let's bring half of GC to trial...

Exactly Snizzle...I bet it would be a hush hush crowd now. LOL...

#24   2007/08/24 03:32PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote shar: I thought extortion meant money was involved. All Phyllis did was get Brad to vote for Neil, and he even said on the stand he would have voted for him anyway. That is why this trial is so stupid. like someone already stated, Nikki did the same thing, but didn't get caught. The writers need to take Nikki's character back down to earth and get her nose out of the sky. I don't like how they changed her. I do love however, the idea of Victor coming to talk for Phyllis. That would have been great!! But it was nice to see Noah come to her side.
    Extortion is a crime where one person threatens or intimidates another for either money, or promises to do that which the extortionist wishes.

#25   2007/08/24 04:21PM
    Re:
    pussykat

I guess we haven't graduated from kindergarten yet? I don't know why they have messed with Nikki's character, but she is one snobby B____. I can't stand her...she needs to be brought down a few pegs.

#26   2007/08/24 04:24PM
    Re:
    BILLBOWSKI

Brad is scum!!!!

#27   2007/08/24 04:28PM
    Re:
    MissHathaway

geez skinny where have you been? I think they both see the opportunity and just decided to pigpile on Phyllis..

#28   2007/08/24 04:33PM
    Re:
    Sealprincess

Quote Eppy: Same ol', same ol', same ol'. Brad's fault, Nikki's fault, Sharon's, fault, Dru's fault, Winter's family fault, Paul's fault, blah, blah, blah,....murder, adultry, snooty,....blah, blah, blah. Poor Phyllis - everybody gangs up and causes her to break the law.

LOL yup and Zappato must be his fault too. LOL

#29   2007/08/24 06:16PM
    Re:
    KikiChic19

Exactly!!!!
    BTW Brad did say he wasn't a saint...soooo you know he wasn't being a hypocrite

#30   2007/08/24 06:19PM
    Re:
    KikiChic19

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Brad is scum!!!!

What is your reason for such a harsh judgement?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list