List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SKINNYMINNY at 2007/08/24 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 01:48PM, Views: 1335, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 02:01PM
    Re:
    pfoster191

How true, how true!!!!!

#12   2007/08/24 02:16PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote cherchezlefemme: None of these folk can stand in judgement of the other. All of these people have broken the law at one time or the other.
    The judge and jury stood in judgment and they pronounced her GUILTY. Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks.

#13   2007/08/24 02:20PM
    Re:
    iowahawkeye

This is one reason why they've kinda ruined the Nikki character. I mean to be a hard-to-please mother in law is one thing, but she's just gotten so out of control snooty lately, she's not the same. I think the hair cut gives her too much edge too, who knows, lol And P & N were business partners at one time, doesn't that count for SOMETHING??? Not realistic, imo

#14   2007/08/24 02:26PM
    Re:
    PLC02

Quote SKINNYMINNY: How in the world can these two morons stand in judgement of anyone, with all the crap they have done. Listening to them go on and on about how Phyllis destroyed their family. Nick was so right when he told that snooty sister that Phyllis just told what everbody already knew that Brad was no good a fact she refuse to believe. The only person to blame is Brad, and hearing Nikki talk about how she destroy the Newman integrity had me gagging, she is the last person to throw stones.

Tell me about it!!!

#15   2007/08/24 02:29PM
    Let's not get too carried away.....
    cherchezlefemme

folks, let's keep in mind that these are fictional characters and we are watching a television show. It's all just for our entertainment, just like these boards are...Let's keep it friendly... Okay?

#16   2007/08/24 02:32PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote iowahawkeye: This is one reason why they've kinda ruined the Nikki character. I mean to be a hard-to-please mother in law is one thing, but she's just gotten so out of control snooty lately, she's not the same. I think the hair cut gives her too much edge too, who knows, lol And P & N were business partners at one time, doesn't that count for SOMETHING??? Not realistic, imo
    You've got something there about Nikki and I agree mostly. But, it's hard to forget how Phyllis (and Nick) stabbed Nikki in the back - her own son and business partner. So I can understand Nikki's distain - it was a cheap and underhanded trick on Phyllis'(and Nick's) part.

#17   2007/08/24 02:36PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Quote cherchezlefemme: folks, let's keep in mind that these are fictional characters and we are watching a television show. It's all just for our entertainment, just like these boards are...Let's keep it friendly... Okay?
    Is "let's not get carried away" a post in the .....STAND IN JUDGMENT thread or a new thread? I am only curious how a new topic line gets into an established thread. I.E. in the topic line in each post box, it only reads Re: How does the topic get eliminated. Just Curious.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 03:03PM
    #18   2007/08/24 02:45PM
    coming across a lil testy....
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Eppy:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: folks, let's keep in mind that these are fictional characters and we are watching a television show. It's all just for our entertainment, just like these boards are...Let's keep it friendly... Okay?
    Is "let's not get carried away" a post in the .....STAND IN JUDGMENT thread or a new thread? I am only curious how a new topic line gets into an established thread.

I read a previous response regarding guilt. perhaps I misread your comment. It came across testy. Just wanted to remind all of us it's just a t.v. show... Can't get to upset about that.

#19   2007/08/24 02:52PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Cherchezlefemme. I think we ALL understand that it's just a TV show and do not need to be reminded!! However, my post, that you apparently took exception to, was a response to another post, so I think I am allowed to do that - if you think it was testy, you are free to think whatever you please. Do not lecture!!

#20   2007/08/24 02:58PM
    Re:
    Snizzle

yes let's put Brad on trial...and everyone else that was involved and knew about it....let's bring half of GC to trial...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list