List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by SKINNYMINNY at 2007/08/24 12:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 01:48PM, Views: 1349, Replies: 47
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 12:57PM
    "NIKKI, BRAD,HOW CAN THEY STAND IN JUDGEMENT"?!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SKINNYMINNY

>) How in the world can these two morons stand in judgement of anyone, with all the crap they have done. Listening to them go on and on about how Phyllis destroyed their family. Nick was so right when he told that snooty sister that Phyllis just told what everbody already knew that Brad was no good a fact she refuse to believe. The only person to blame is Brad, and hearing Nikki talk about how she destroy the Newman integrity had me gagging, she is the last person to throw stones.

#2   2007/08/24 01:04PM
    Re:
    pfoster191

Dose everyone know that Nikki is the one that pressed Brad to go to the police which is why Phyllis is in court? Victor got on Nikki for doing this, he really fussed at her, but dose anyone else know this?
    Patti

#3   2007/08/24 01:10PM
    Re: Where was Victor Newman...
    ncbProductions

Of course Nicky is a spoiled brat. She did the same thing by forcing Brad's hand in turning Phyliss in! I am just sick and tired of Niel's family blaming Phyliss. If Drew was not such a butinsky, she would not have pushed her way in to her death. And let's remember it all started around Sharron and Brad. if they would have kept their pants on none of this would have happend! It's their fault! What's Sharron going to do when her son gets older and hears the truth about her? How she sleeps around??? Has everyone forgott about what a sleeze Brad is???? He killed a few people also....that's a good blackmail story! Disappointed that Victor didn't show them all and get up there on the stand and say something! Phyliss was there for him when he was going through stuff! That would have been the icing on the cake to all of them! Would have been a good cliffhanger on a Friday! Sometimes I think the writers should read these boards to get some ideas for story lines!!! hint hint.

#4   2007/08/24 01:15PM
    Re:
    granny45

Quote SKINNYMINNY: How in the world can these two morons stand in judgement of anyone, with all the crap they have done. Listening to them go on and on about how Phyllis destroyed their family. Nick was so right when he told that snooty sister that Phyllis just told what everbody already knew that Brad was no good a fact she refuse to believe. The only person to blame is Brad, and hearing Nikki talk about how she destroy the Newman integrity had me gagging, she is the last person to throw stones.

You are absolutely right! That's why I think this whole storyline putting Phyllis on trial has been ridiculous. PLEEZ - Brad has murdered 2, 3 or 4 people - He lied under oath about his name being Brad Carlton (perjury) and he is taking Phyllis to trial for "threatening" him!! PLEEZ - and Nikki blackmailed Brad into going to the DA with the fact that Phyllis was blackmailing him! PLEEZ - she should be up on charges for the same thing Phyllis is up on charges for. Whole thing is ridiculous!

#5   2007/08/24 01:17PM
    Re:
    granny45

Quote ncbProductions: Of course Nicky is a spoiled brat. She did the same thing by forcing Brad's hand in turning Phyliss in! I am just sick and tired of Niel's family blaming Phyliss. If Drew was not such a butinsky, she would not have pushed her way in to her death. And let's remember it all started around Sharron and Brad. if they would have kept their pants on none of this would have happend! It's their fault! What's Sharron going to do when her son gets older and hears the truth about her? How she sleeps around??? Has everyone forgott about what a sleeze Brad is???? He killed a few people also....that's a good blackmail story! Disappointed that Victor didn't show them all and get up there on the stand and say something! Phyliss was there for him when he was going through stuff! That would have been the icing on the cake to all of them! Would have been a good cliffhanger on a Friday! Sometimes I think the writers should read these boards to get some ideas for story lines!!! hint hint.

#6   2007/08/24 01:23PM
    Re:
    Tara

Nikki and Brad do annoy me sometimes...but pleeeeez, people...GET Real! The crime that Phyllis is charged with and Guilty of is extortion...She got caught red-handed and it is 'on tape'. So can you actually say, "If only Brad didn't sleep with Sharon...blah blah blah"???? Phyllis decided to play a power trip with the information and enjoyed every darn second of it...until she was caught! She did the deed that she shouldn't have done with ANY information..it doesn't matter 'what' kind of information it is. Her actions were self serving and deliberate.
    Granted Nikki and Brad have done things too, but on this particular subject...they had every right to turn her in. Trust me, Phyllis will get them back - they will pay! LOL

#7   2007/08/24 01:34PM
    People in Glasses Mansions Always Throw Stones
    cherchezlefemme

Ummm.... that would include Nickki, Brad, Jill, Jack.....

#8   2007/08/24 01:53PM
    Re:
    Eppy

Same ol', same ol', same ol'. Brad's fault, Nikki's fault, Sharon's, fault, Dru's fault, Winter's family fault, Paul's fault, blah, blah, blah,....murder, adultry, snooty,....blah, blah, blah. Poor Phyllis - everybody gangs up and causes her to break the law.

#9   2007/08/24 01:58PM
    Re:
    pfoster191

Quote ncbProductions: Of course Nicky is a spoiled brat. She did the same thing by forcing Brad's hand in turning Phyliss in! I am just sick and tired of Niel's family blaming Phyliss. If Drew was not such a butinsky, she would not have pushed her way in to her death. And let's remember it all started around Sharron and Brad. if they would have kept their pants on none of this would have happend! It's their fault! What's Sharron going to do when her son gets older and hears the truth about her? How she sleeps around??? Has everyone forgott about what a sleeze Brad is???? He killed a few people also....that's a good blackmail story! Disappointed that Victor didn't show them all and get up there on the stand and say something! Phyliss was there for him when he was going through stuff! That would have been the icing on the cake to all of them! Would have been a good cliffhanger on a Friday! Sometimes I think the writers should read these boards to get some ideas for story lines!!! hint hint.

NCB PRO: That would have been really super if Victor had gotten on the stand and said all that he knew about this situation and all the people there in court. By the time he finished telling all, the judge would have thrown Phyllis' case out the window. And Nikki would have been climbing under the bench.
    Patti

#10   2007/08/24 02:00PM
    Judgement for everyone...
    cherchezlefemme

None of these folk can stand in judgement of the other. All of these people have broken the law at one time or the other.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list