List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis's face

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis's face

Started by Spongy at 2007/08/24 11:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 06:05PM, Views: 1212, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 02:58PM
    Re: Phyllis's face
    Dismeyoyo

Quote sweetceerice: Amen to that. Why would Phyllis care about Sharon or anybody else doing anything for her. She feels she is entitled to everyone feeling sorry for her. She has not learned her lession. She was recently telling Paul if he told any more information on her she would tell his secret.
    Now ... isn't that classic Phyllis... the true gold digger of all time and who care not who she hurts as long as she is getting what she wants. Sharon can try to help Phyllis all she wants.. for Noah's sake but the truth is. Phyllis is a snake and a child eating snake at that. She would sell her own child to get what she wants in life. She said she cares so much about her child, Summer. Well why would you put yourself in jeopardy of losing your precious child if you were such a GOOD MOTHER>>>Ha she is scrum of the bath tub waiting to hitch a ride to the next big money maker or husband of who ever she want to get for herself.

First, Phyllis was convicted because Nikki black mailed Brad. Next, Brad cheated on Vikki who cheated on Brad. Now Phyllis has to go to jail and leave her baby? That’s fair? Vikki didn’t find out about the affair from Phyllis, she found out from JT then slept with him. I’m just glad Jack, who I really don’t like, stayed behind her. I like Phyllis and hope she goes home to Nick!!

#12   2007/08/24 02:59PM
    PLC02

Quote Dismeyoyo:
    Quote sweetceerice: Amen to that. Why would Phyllis care about Sharon or anybody else doing anything for her. She feels she is entitled to everyone feeling sorry for her. She has not learned her lession. She was recently telling Paul if he told any more information on her she would tell his secret.
    Now ... isn't that classic Phyllis... the true gold digger of all time and who care not who she hurts as long as she is getting what she wants. Sharon can try to help Phyllis all she wants.. for Noah's sake but the truth is. Phyllis is a snake and a child eating snake at that. She would sell her own child to get what she wants in life. She said she cares so much about her child, Summer. Well why would you put yourself in jeopardy of losing your precious child if you were such a GOOD MOTHER>>>Ha she is scrum of the bath tub waiting to hitch a ride to the next big money maker or husband of who ever she want to get for herself.

First, Phyllis was convicted because Nikki black mailed Brad. Next, Brad cheated on Vikki who cheated on Brad. Now Phyllis has to go to jail and leave her baby? That’s fair? Vikki didn’t find out about the affair from Phyllis, she found out from JT then slept with him. I’m just glad Jack, who I really don’t like, stayed behind her. I like Phyllis and hope she goes home to Nick!!

Only The Facts!!! Good Post Dismeyoyo!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 03:01PM
    #13   2007/08/24 04:06PM
    pfoster191

Quote angelax: watch them become good friends!

I would love to see that. After all, why shouldn't they be friends, I would certainly want to be on good terms with my child's step-parent. Jack and Phyllis are on good terms, I think since they are all educated adults, all four of them should be decent to one another.
    Patti

#14   2007/08/24 05:00PM
    sunshine2

I saw a lot of different emotions in her face.I saw the emotions of realization. When Neil was up there telling her about his situation,it came into focus for her just what she had done to him and i saw the look of regret on her face. This may be a soap opera but Neil was speaking a real world truth.

#15   2007/08/24 05:19PM
    usaaussielov...

It is my opinion that the only people that were innocent victims of Phyllis were Neil, Lily and Devon. All the rest have absolutely no room to talk when we are discussing character! Brad and Nicki especially...pointing the finger and anyone...well...com'on!

#16   2007/08/24 05:55PM
    nexygirl

Quote Spongy: Did you see her face when Sharon was up there saving her sorry butt. She looked like she could have cared less. If Phyllis doesn't go to prison she has Sharon to thank. The judge should take in consideration the look on Phyllis's face while Sharon was up their saving her sorry butt. Phyllis is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

Sharons no less herself you know she was obviously lying she only said those things because her son Noah was there and he would get really madd and all that see even noah likes phyllis and hates his own mother sharon doesnt deserve anything and phyllis shouldnt appologize to anyone sharon hurt other ppl's marriages too she should be sorry NOW SHES PATHETIC!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 05:56PM
    #17   2007/08/24 08:01PM
    nexygirl

I guess no one could reply to mine

#18   2007/08/24 08:04PM
    StaceyT

Guess thats going around

#19   2007/08/24 08:12PM
    nexygirl

Quote cdbb:
    Quote StaceyT: Guess thats going around

guess I just don't have time to respond to nexygirl

then why are you here saying it meaning you have time to post anything

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 08:13PM
    #20   2007/08/24 08:19PM
    NicksFan

Amen! good post! I think Phyllis was surprised to hear Sharon say anything to try to help her. I was surprised too! I think Michelle Stafford is a great actress and so is Sharon Case. I just love Sharon with Jack and Phyllis with Nick. Anyone who has watched the show since way back when Phyllis first came on has to know that she has changed. She would do anything to get her way then including murder!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list