List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis's face

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis's face

Started by Spongy at 2007/08/24 11:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 06:05PM, Views: 1133, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 11:37AM
    Phyllis's face
    Spongy

Did you see her face when Sharon was up there saving her sorry butt. She looked like she could have cared less. If Phyllis doesn't go to prison she has Sharon to thank. The judge should take in consideration the look on Phyllis's face while Sharon was up their saving her sorry butt. Phyllis is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2007/08/24 12:06PM
    Re: Phyllis's face
    funandthensum

This is not a bad post, so it was unmarked. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Phyllis looked like she was in shock. She didn't expect that kind of words to come out of Sharon's mouth. I think she was appreciative.

#3   2007/08/24 12:11PM
    pussykat

You guys crack me up...Phyllis looked great. What a fantastic actress. Love Love her...good job on the witness stand today.

#4   2007/08/24 12:19PM
    Tara

Phyllis - what can I say? She is so self absorbed and so selfish...she is just unreal! She definitly is a 'me me me' person who will never ever change. She deserves nothing from anyone, least of all 'pity'. She LOVED turning the knife in Sharon's back every single chance she got....will she be grateful to Sharon for her forgiving and kind heart? I'll bet not.

#5   2007/08/24 12:20PM
    angelax

watch them become good friends!

#6   2007/08/24 12:37PM
    sweetceerice

Amen to that. Why would Phyllis care about Sharon or anybody else doing anything for her. She feels she is entitled to everyone feeling sorry for her. She has not learned her lession. She was recently telling Paul if he told any more information on her she would tell his secret.
    Now ... isn't that classic Phyllis... the true gold digger of all time and who care not who she hurts as long as she is getting what she wants. Sharon can try to help Phyllis all she wants.. for Noah's sake but the truth is. Phyllis is a snake and a child eating snake at that. She would sell her own child to get what she wants in life. She said she cares so much about her child, Summer. Well why would you put yourself in jeopardy of losing your precious child if you were such a GOOD MOTHER>>>Ha she is scrum of the bath tub waiting to hitch a ride to the next big money maker or husband of who ever she want to get for herself.

#7   2007/08/24 12:47PM
    angelax

i think phyllis changed alittle ..
    but she is still going to care about herself before anybody. she isnt that bad of a person, there has been worse on this show. she makes is exciting.

#8   2007/08/24 02:13PM
    Demus

Quote angelax: watch them become good friends!

I don't know about them becoming friends but I did enjoy the episode when Phyllis and Sharon planted the video recorder in Nikki's office (the famous KISS seen around the world). Wonder when that little blunder will resurface.

#9   2007/08/24 02:32PM
    PLC02

She look great even when she is upset !

#10   2007/08/24 02:41PM
    Dismeyoyo

Quote Spongy: Did you see her face when Sharon was up there saving her sorry butt. She looked like she could have cared less. If Phyllis doesn't go to prison she has Sharon to thank. The judge should take in consideration the look on Phyllis's face while Sharon was up their saving her sorry butt. Phyllis is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the judge should consider all of the hypocritical “victims”, slap Phyllis on the hand and send her home!! Phyllis should get something, but not a jail sentence. All of them, Nikki, Vikki and Brad all are horrible people, at least more horrible then Phyllis. Come on, Brad said that he thought that Neil was a better pick. He would have voted the other way to please Vikki, not his true interest. Brad cheated on Vikki and she cheated on him, Why are they allowed to throw any stones???

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list