List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I was Proud of Sharon today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I was Proud of Sharon today

Started by nancyforever at 2007/08/24 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:00PM, Views: 955, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/08/24 02:04PM
    Re: I was Proud of Sharon today
    sunshine2

To ALL SHARON FANS....I NEED A QUESTION ANSWERED....PUN INTENDED.................................................
    what did Sharon ever do to Phyllis to have the Phick fans hate and crucify her like they have? I'm still trying to Figure that one out and by brain is beginning to hurt.Please give me some rest from brain freeze.

#22   2007/08/24 02:12PM
    bubble303

Quote sunshine2: To ALL SHARON FANS....I NEED A QUESTION ANSWERED....PUN INTENDED.................................................
    what did Sharon ever do to Phyllis to have the Phick fans hate and crucify her like they have? I'm still trying to Figure that one out and by brain is beginning to hurt.Please give me some rest from brain freeze.

She's better with Nick

#23   2007/08/24 02:19PM
    gommie

Quote pfoster191: I also am glad Sharon spoke for Phyllis. Its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again. Sharon picked her words carefully and she stuck with the way she (Sharon) felt about it. Everyone in Genoa City has done things to hurt someone else, but I truly feel that Phyllis has learned her lesson, and now maybe all the Winters will be more civilized to Phyllis and Daniel. I do wish Neil and Devon would try to be nicer people, after all, they don't have an excellent "life-record" either.
    Patti

Oh Patti..I have to disagree with:

"its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again."

Phyliss has malice of forethought most of the time and being malicious is exactly what she was being when she blackmailed Brad-and she will do it again -she already did, the other day with Paul outside the courtroom..at least that is how I interpreted her threat to Paul.......

As for the rest of your post-their ain't a living saint among any of them--the one thing they all have in common is they are VERY FORGIVING OF EACH OTHER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 02:20PM
    #24   2007/08/24 04:07PM
    sunshine2

Quote gommie:
    Quote pfoster191: I also am glad Sharon spoke for Phyllis. Its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again. Sharon picked her words carefully and she stuck with the way she (Sharon) felt about it. Everyone in Genoa City has done things to hurt someone else, but I truly feel that Phyllis has learned her lesson, and now maybe all the Winters will be more civilized to Phyllis and Daniel. I do wish Neil and Devon would try to be nicer people, after all, they don't have an excellent "life-record" either.
    Patti

"its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again."

Phyliss has malice of forethought most of the time and being malicious is exactly what she was being when she blackmailed Brad-and she will do it again -she already did, the other day with Paul outside the courtroom..at least that is how I interpreted her threat to Paul.......

As for the rest of your post-their ain't a living saint among any of them--the one thing they all have in common is they are VERY FORGIVING OF EACH OTHER

That is exactly what she did....threaten Paul...then the phick fans started tearing him apart. Haha

#25   2007/08/24 05:49PM
    daisyjo

I think she did it for Phyllis and especially for NIck. She wants her marriage with Jack to work out so since she will not be with Nick she wants him to be happy. If Phyllis goes to jail then his family (even though he doesn't remember it) will be destroyed.
    I believe she still loves Nick and wants him to be happy. She realizes that they had their chance and it didn't work out.

#26   2007/08/24 10:00PM
    heart and soul

Quote gommie:
    Patti

gommie, I have o agree with you Phylliss doesn't know the word truth, or the word kindness, I almost threwup today when Phy got on the stand and began to state that she was sorry, look at all of the damage she has done to other people's lives! She is a chamealeon (sp) who changes her color o suit what she wants. the tears and sorrowfulness was an act! MS did a wonderful job!
    Sharon has piced up the peices and begun a new life with Jack now Phy wants Jack back? Can no one be happy?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list