List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I was Proud of Sharon today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I was Proud of Sharon today

Started by nancyforever at 2007/08/24 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:00PM, Views: 879, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 12:51PM
    Re: I was Proud of Sharon today
    pussykat

Yes Sharon did a good job...I think she not only did for Noah, but decided that it was the right thing to do....

#12   2007/08/24 12:57PM
    StaceyT

Quote pussykat: Yes Sharon did a good job...I think she not only did for Noah, but decided that it was the right thing to do....

Thanks for saying so

#13   2007/08/24 01:04PM
    Juleszn

Of course Sharon was influenced by how Noah feels with her testimony, but even if she wouldn't have testified in favor of Phyllis, Noah would've gotten over his anger with her eventually....and I think she knows that, as every parent should in that sort of a situation. The point is, she certainly didn't have to speak well of Phyllis(I'm not sure that I would have if I was in Sharon's place), but she did. And it wasn't like she completely praised Phyllis in a fake way either. She just gave her credit for being human and for loving her children....under oath mind you. I think that's pretty fair.

#14   2007/08/24 01:12PM
    pfoster191

I also am glad Sharon spoke for Phyllis. Its true, Phyllis wasn't trying to be mean, it was as Sharon said, poor judgement and its something we know Phyllis would not do again. Sharon picked her words carefully and she stuck with the way she (Sharon) felt about it. Everyone in Genoa City has done things to hurt someone else, but I truly feel that Phyllis has learned her lesson, and now maybe all the Winters will be more civilized to Phyllis and Daniel. I do wish Neil and Devon would try to be nicer people, after all, they don't have an excellent "life-record" either.
    Patti

#15   2007/08/24 01:12PM
    Jerze1979

Whether sharon testified for Noah or herself, Bravo! She did an awesome thing! I was starting to doubt her character after what she told Neil. Go Sharon

#16   2007/08/24 01:27PM
    sunshine2

sharon is always thoughtful and kind...that is just who she is. She would have to do something despicable for me to turn.

#17   2007/08/24 01:36PM
    Tara

I am proud of the way alot of Phick diehard fans have finally given Sharon some credit for a good thing she did...instead of trying to figure out a way to put a slant to it. Great posts! This really isn't the ONLY time Sharon has been a 'bigger' person for the childrens sake though. She really COULD have turned Noah against Phyllis and Nick from the very beginning...I hate to admit it, but I probably would have.

#18   2007/08/24 01:37PM
    BacktoYNR

Pyhllis was good to Noah?? Wasn't Shelia good to Scotty?

#19   2007/08/24 01:46PM
    sunshine2

Quote BacktoYNR: Pyhllis was good to Noah?? Wasn't Shelia good to Scotty?

Yes,whatever Sheila was,she was good to Scotty.

#20   2007/08/24 01:57PM
    bubble303

Sharon is a caring and loving person. She did it for her son

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list