List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I was Proud of Sharon today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I was Proud of Sharon today

Started by nancyforever at 2007/08/24 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 10:00PM, Views: 804, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 10:55AM
    I was Proud of Sharon today
    nancyforever

I never thought I would ever compliment Sharon but today when she spoke at Phyllis' hearing, I was proud of Sharon Newman-Abbott! And sure, Noah has been acting like a brat as so many of you say, but I was also impressed by his testimony! I'm all for Phyllis getting Probation!

As a side note, did anyone else notice that our very professional ADA had her hair down today? Could this be an indication that she might not get the sentencing that she is asking for. After all, maybe with the long hair down, she doesn't look as confident and professional. LOL Since all the DA's before her were always very unprofessional and so sure of themselves and then lost to Michael Baldwin~~~~could this be a sign that she may not get the sentencing she wants. At least I'm hoping so!

#2   2007/08/24 11:59AM
    Re: I was Proud of Sharon today
    Moniker1979

Quote nancyforever: I never thought I would ever compliment Sharon but today when she spoke at Phyllis' hearing, I was proud of Sharon Newman-Abbott! And sure, Noah has been acting like a brat as so many of you say, but I was also impressed by his testimony! I'm all for Phyllis getting Probation!

As a side note, did anyone else notice that our very professional ADA had her hair down today? Could this be an indication that she might not get the sentencing that she is asking for. After all, maybe with the long hair down, she doesn't look as confident and professional. LOL Since all the DA's before her were always very unprofessional and so sure of themselves and then lost to Michael Baldwin~~~~could this be a sign that she may not get the sentencing she wants. At least I'm hoping so!

Agreed, Sharon did the classy thing, hats off to her.

As I said before in other posts (yeah, I know I'm being redundant), I don't think Phylis should go to prison, at least for the children's sake, and I think Sharon did a good thing by thinking about how Phylis' children and NOah would be affected by her going to jail.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 11:59AM
    #3   2007/08/24 12:03PM
    funandthensum

I think Sharon did what she did more for Noah's sake than Phyllis'.

#4   2007/08/24 12:26PM
    granny45

Quote nancyforever: I never thought I would ever compliment Sharon but today when she spoke at Phyllis' hearing, I was proud of Sharon Newman-Abbott! And sure, Noah has been acting like a brat as so many of you say, but I was also impressed by his testimony! I'm all for Phyllis getting Probation!

I didn't think I would EVER say it either, but Sharon won me over today, if only for a short while. She did it for Noah, certainly not for Phyllis, but it shows that she does love him and would do anything for her son. That wins me over - at least for a little while. I think Noah's testimony will probably mean alot to the judge, but having one of the so called "victims" speak up for Phyllis should say alot to the judge. Hope so anyway!! Sharon did good!

#5   2007/08/24 12:28PM
    StaceyT

Quote granny45:

I didn't think I would EVER say it either, but Sharon won me over today, if only for a short while. She did it for Noah, certainly not for Phyllis, but it shows that she does love him and would do anything for her son. That wins me over - at least for a little while. I think Noah's testimony will probably mean alot to the judge, but having one of the so called "victims" speak up for Phyllis should say alot to the judge. Hope so anyway!! Sharon did good!

Yeahhhhh! Great Post!!! Glad that you could give Sharon the credit for her actions today Nice to see occasionally

#6   2007/08/24 12:29PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote funandthensum: I think Sharon did what she did more for Noah's sake than Phyllis'.

Yes...I'm glad Sharon said what she did, but I do agree that it was done for Noah's sake.

#7   2007/08/24 12:29PM
    granny45

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote granny45:

Yeahhhhh! Great Post!!! Glad that you could give Sharon the credit for her actions today Nice to see occasionally

No problem! Give credit where credit is due!!

#8   2007/08/24 12:32PM
    heart and soul

[quote]Quote nancyforever: I never thought I would ever compliment Sharon but today when she spoke at Phyllis' hearing, I was proud of Sharon Newman-Abbott! And sure, Noah has been acting like a brat as so many of you say, but I was also impressed by his testimony! I'm all for Phyllis getting Probation!

As we S haron fans keep saying," Sharon Newman-Abbott is one CLASSY LADY."

#9   2007/08/24 12:33PM
    aden85

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
    Quote funandthensum: I think Sharon did what she did more for Noah's sake than Phyllis'.

Yes...I'm glad Sharon said what she did, but I do agree that it was done for Noah's sake.

Of course it was, Noah would be hurt if Phyllis went to jail and Sharon did say Phyllis has been nothing but good to her son. Sharon also even when she is mad at Phyllis, has said that she feels for Summer. Sharon did it for Noah, and for Phyllis' children, of course she wouldnt do it for Phyllis and that should not be expected that she would. Point is she did the best for the children's sake, so good for her!

#10   2007/08/24 12:42PM
    gommie

[quote]Quote heart and soul: [quote]Quote nancyforever: I never thought I would ever compliment Sharon but today when she spoke at Phyllis' hearing, I was proud of Sharon Newman-Abbott! And sure, Noah has been acting like a brat as so many of you say, but I was also impressed by his testimony! I'm all for Phyllis getting Probation!

As we S haron fans keep saying," Sharon Newman-Abbott is one CLASSY LADY."[/quote]

Right on H&S!! Sharon certainly gave Phyliss the benefit of the doubt over and above board when she said she didn't think what phyliss did was out of malice
    just bad judgement........ahmennnnnnnnn-----------whatever her reasons-Sharon is still the class act we have always known her to be.......

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list