List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Started by evenunley at 2007/08/24 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 09:30AM, Views: 1284, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/24 03:43PM
    Re: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...
    Latricia

Quote bubble303:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote bubble303: He's faking

Yep he sure is with Sharon and Phyllis....typical Nick the player.

The amnesia

Amnesia or no amnesia he is acting just like Nick has always been a player since he join the show.

#22   2007/08/25 06:29AM
    Glamourous

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote pussykat:
    Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

Come back to us Nick. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

From your mouth to the writers ears!!!!!!!!! This is the best couple on Y&R for YEARS!!

Funny how TPTB are throwing Phick fans a bone while the Shick fans wanted a reunion due to amnesia. Nick went on that plane loving Phyllis and Sharon knows that; not remembering the last two years, does not mean "endless love." Phick will reunite!!!

Oh I think the big set up is for the Phick fans. One last go round around the haybale and video games. That way when Nick drops her hard he does with the full memory.

There is Endless Love. He said it before he had amnesia and he said it during and he will say it again.

Amnesia has no bearing on this. The heart is what rules the brain. He rememembered all of his loved ones when he came back, Phyllis is the one he forgot. Even Summer got an emotional response from him. Because emotional memories in many ways are more important. It's nothing more than an emotion evoked by a past association before the conscious recollection of the experience that provoked it. So basically the heart remembers when the mind doesn't

Phyllis is not in his heart--she won't be this time either Maybe in his pants, but not in his heart.

The true love is Sharon. He said it "I will never stop loving you" That sounds Endless to me.

Really... Nick may always love Sharon because she is his first love but he was in love with Phyllis before the plane crash; not to mention, Sharon says that she loves Brad. Therefore, I guess it's Shickers who are being thrown the "bone."

#23   2007/08/25 07:03AM
    aym0402

Quote silva8: Amnesia is a BRAIN INJURY! Amnesia is a PHYSICAL INJURY and the vicim has NO CONTROL over what they can or cannot remember. A little reading on the subject will clearly spell this out for anyone.

Some anmesia victims NEVER get any of their memory back.

Thanks for the info. Just because Nick does not remember the last two years does NOT mean he doesn't love Phyllis.

#24   2007/08/25 07:17AM
    amandazhere27

Thats all Phyllis is good for is a roll in the hay!!! only thing she is good at!!! she uses sex with men she is a nympho she is nasty!!she acts like a cat in heat all the time!!

#25   2007/08/25 07:18AM
    cater2u

Quote amandazhere27: Thats all Phyllis is good for is a roll in the hay!!! only thing she is good at!!! she uses sex with men she is a nympho she is nasty!!she acts like a cat in heat all the time!!

well nick seems to like to roll in the hay and much much more with phyllis

#26   2007/08/25 07:20AM
    wonder-mom

Posting the same thing again, I never liked Phyllis with Nick, always with Sharon...but I really really like Nicks personality with Phyllis, he's so fun, and they're fun together...I like them better...but Sharon needs to be with someone better then Jack. I mean I like Jack but he's too boring for her, making her a tad boring and too serious. Oh I wish her and Cain would get together...now that would be some hot stuff!

#27   2007/08/25 01:17PM
    Delilah127

Quote silva8: Amnesia is a BRAIN INJURY! Amnesia is a PHYSICAL INJURY and the vicim has NO CONTROL over what they can or cannot remember. A little reading on the subject will clearly spell this out for anyone.

I did read up on the subject. I spelled it out for you it's called "retrograde amnesia". He can get his memory back some maybe not all but some. Yes in some cases none of it comes back. Those patients though in many cases still have emotional memories.

There is a case right now where a man was reunited with his girlfriend. He said he didn't remember her, but she felt familiar and in that way he remembered her. He had the same reaction to his family and friends.

Those people he didn't like or considered bad still illicited the same response from him in his current amnesiac state.

So it just proves really that the "heart" is what leads.

#28   2007/08/25 01:22PM
    StaceyT

Quote Delilah127:

I did read up on the subject. I spelled it out for you it's called "retrograde amnesia". He can get his memory back some maybe not all but some. Yes in some cases none of it comes back. Those patients though in many cases still have emotional memories.

There is a case right now where a man was reunited with his girlfriend. He said he didn't remember her, but she felt familiar and in that way he remembered her. He had the same reaction to his family and friends.

Those people he didn't like or considered bad still illicited the same response from him in his current amnesiac state.

So it just proves really that the "heart" is what leads.

That makes too much sense But you know it dont mean squat if it didnt come out of a Mag. and get approved by the "know it all"

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list