List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Started by evenunley at 2007/08/24 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 09:30AM, Views: 1388, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 01:04PM
    Re: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...
    Tara

Quote StaceyT: IMO: Nick is going to be the Nick he was pre Phyllis, but he will have his memories. The writers seen that so many didnt like the "new Nick" so they created this amnesia so that there could be a mixture of the New and Old Nick.
    He might reconnect with Phyllis, but Phyllis is destin to loosing Nick, her insecurity and her true nature will push Nick right out of her life eventually. Sharon will ALWAYS be in his heart and there will come a day in the future that they will reconnect.
    I have "faith" in my couple they will be the END game

Great post. Thank you! Shick rules and will eventually be back together. I look for it to happen sooner rather than later. My guess is that the writer's are just throwing Phick fans a little doggy bone right now! LOL And the BIG fall is always so much better after the doggy bone treat. Phick is on its way out for sure. Long live Shick and Phack!

#12   2007/08/24 01:19PM
    cherchezlefemme

Here here! Nick is coming back to his senses...I think that is great! Nick & Phyllis together is also a great combination. They are both wonderfully flawed and neither of them claim to wear halo's. They make a great couple and a great storyline.

#13   2007/08/24 01:52PM
    Delilah127

the REAL Nick will be back when he removes his brain permanently from *****

Until then this is just the 'teenybopper' version of Nick

Edited by Amy to remove sexual content. This is a family site.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 03:41PM
    #14   2007/08/24 01:58PM
    aym0402

Quote granny45:
    Quote pussykat:
    Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

Come back to us Nick. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

From your mouth to the writers ears!!!!!!!!! This is the best couple on Y&R for YEARS!!

Funny how TPTB are throwing Phick fans a bone while the Shick fans wanted a reunion due to amnesia. Nick went on that plane loving Phyllis and Sharon knows that; not remembering the last two years, does not mean "endless love." Phick will reunite!!!

#15   2007/08/24 01:58PM
    StaceyT

ROFLMAO Delilah127 Amen!!!

#16   2007/08/24 02:25PM
    Delilah127

Quote aym0402:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote pussykat:
    Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

From your mouth to the writers ears!!!!!!!!! This is the best couple on Y&R for YEARS!!

Funny how TPTB are throwing Phick fans a bone while the Shick fans wanted a reunion due to amnesia. Nick went on that plane loving Phyllis and Sharon knows that; not remembering the last two years, does not mean "endless love." Phick will reunite!!!

Oh I think the big set up is for the Phick fans. One last go round around the haybale and video games. That way when Nick drops her hard he does with the full memory.

There is Endless Love. He said it before he had amnesia and he said it during and he will say it again.

Amnesia has no bearing on this. The heart is what rules the brain. He rememembered all of his loved ones when he came back, Phyllis is the one he forgot. Even Summer got an emotional response from him. Because emotional memories in many ways are more important. It's nothing more than an emotion evoked by a past association before the conscious recollection of the experience that provoked it. So basically the heart remembers when the mind doesn't

Phyllis is not in his heart--she won't be this time either Maybe in his pants, but not in his heart.

The true love is Sharon. He said it "I will never stop loving you" That sounds Endless to me.

#17   2007/08/24 03:19PM
    Latricia

Quote aym0402:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote pussykat:

Tell it girlfriend, they say the truth shall set you free.

#18   2007/08/24 03:26PM
    bubble303

He's faking

#19   2007/08/24 03:32PM
    Latricia

Quote bubble303: He's faking

Yep he sure is with Sharon and Phyllis....typical Nick the player.

#20   2007/08/24 03:39PM
    bubble303

Quote Latricia:
    Quote bubble303: He's faking

Yep he sure is with Sharon and Phyllis....typical Nick the player.

The amnesia

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list