List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...

Started by evenunley at 2007/08/24 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 09:30AM, Views: 1309, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 10:36AM
    I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...
    evenunley

I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

Come back to us Nick. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2007/08/24 11:25AM
    Re: I hope this means that Nick is coming back to us...
    nicksbaby

ITA This couple is amazing together and I hope they continue to be together on the show

#3   2007/08/24 11:34AM
    marylou627

I'll be glad to see this memory loss mess over with. I want to see the old Nick back.

#4   2007/08/24 12:14PM
    pussykat

Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

I hope that the writers have listened and tossed out that ridiculous "Summer not his baby" SL and are reuniting one of the hottest, if not hottest, couple in daytime television.

Thank you Nick for remembering. Here's hoping that you will remember the great life filled with love, laughter and excitement that you shared with your smart, beautiful and sexy wife, Phyllis.

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

#5   2007/08/24 12:45PM
    aym0402

Quote marylou627: I'll be glad to see this memory loss mess over with. I want to see the old Nick back.

ME TOO!

#6   2007/08/24 12:49PM
    mpaden2002

the way he treats women you can have him.

#7   2007/08/24 12:52PM
    Eppy

Quote evenunley: I was so impressed with Nick's defense of his wife today and I sincerely hope that this means that he is on the road to recovery and, in my eyes, redemption!

You may have him, the wimp!!!

#8   2007/08/24 12:53PM
    cherchezlefemme

Yes!to regaining his memory....Phyllis and Nick do make a good match. Their relationship was interesting because neither of them wore a halo and pretended to have wings. Both characters are terrifically and wonderfully flawed!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 12:54PM
    #9   2007/08/24 12:55PM
    StaceyT

IMO: Nick is going to be the Nick he was pre Phyllis, but he will have his memories. The writers seen that so many didnt like the "new Nick" so they created this amnesia so that there could be a mixture of the New and Old Nick.
    He might reconnect with Phyllis, but Phyllis is destin to loosing Nick, her insecurity and her true nature will push Nick right out of her life eventually. Sharon will ALWAYS be in his heart and there will come a day in the future that they will reconnect.
    I have "faith" in my couple they will be the END game

#10   2007/08/24 12:56PM
    granny45

Quote pussykat:

HERE HERE! Yeah, another fan for Nick/Phyllis. I hope he does remember everything. He and Phyllis had a great, fun,sexy marriage.

From your mouth to the writers ears!!!!!!!!! This is the best couple on Y&R for YEARS!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list