List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/08/24 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 08:48PM, Views: 2245, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/08/24 06:23PM
    Re: Spoiler
    cdbb

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote StaceyT: Frankly nexygirl it is none of your business Now I can say what I want, and dont have to show any partiality

I can't believe she said that to you. Durn if I could say what I really want to say. I am glad to have you here Stacey, but not so much so some other people.

I can't believe it too!! That was pretty rude

#42   2007/08/24 06:54PM
    StaceyT

Cant wait for school to start back

Phick is a convience, soon I think Phyllis will realize that she doesnt have Nick hook, line and sinker and she will tire of him lol Dont matter anyhow, Nick will run to Sharon at the first encouragment

#43   2007/08/24 06:57PM
    cdbb

Quote StaceyT: Cant wait for school to start back
    Phick is a convience, soon I think Phyllis will realize that she doesnt have Nick hook, line and sinker and she will tire of him lol Dont matter anyhow, Nick will run to Sharon at the first encouragment

LOL!!! I did'nt think of that I can't wait for that too!

#44   2007/08/24 07:21PM
    Delilah127

she already knows she doesn't. Why do you think she had that talk with Jack? She's getting her ducks in a row, she needs to secure her scent on Jack and plant that seed of doubt in his mind. She knows Nick isn't in love with her and while she is away Nicky pooh will play.

You lose 'em like you win 'em and she knows that her magic pelvis is all she's got

You best believe Jack telling her that he loves Sharon didn't set to well with that heffer. She's insecure.

#45   2007/08/24 07:23PM
    StaceyT

Quote Delilah127:

she already knows she doesn't. Why do you think she had that talk with Jack? She's getting her ducks in a row, she needs to secure her scent on Jack and plant that seed of doubt in his mind. She knows Nick isn't in love with her and while she is away Nicky pooh will play.

You lose 'em like you win 'em and she knows that her magic pelvis is all she's got

You best believe Jack telling her that he loves Sharon didn't set to well with that heffer. She's insecure.

LMAO I must agree LMAO It wont be long and Phyllis will be the Senators wife, and then something will happen to Jacks seat She will loose that too

#46   2007/08/24 07:24PM
    cdbb

Quote Delilah127:

LOL!!! Thank's for the laugh

#47   2007/08/24 07:26PM
    Delilah127

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Delilah127:

LMAO I must agree LMAO It wont be long and Phyllis will be the Senators wife, and then something will happen to Jacks seat She will loose that too

Phyllis really can't hold on to any man for very long. She's her own worst enemy. She has to be the most insecure female character on the show. That's why she plots and schemes, she's never just sure she herself is enough. That's why SEX is the tool she uses. Even with Jack while he truly did love her she just didn't trust it enough so she started aligning herself with the Newmans knowing that those were Jack's biggest thorns in his side.

She does it to herself and so it will be with Nick.

#48   2007/08/24 07:28PM
    NicksFan

I didn't like Nick & Phyllis together at first but they grew on me. I have always loved Sharon but I want Nick & Phyllis to stay together. It started out as sex but ended up as love and hopefully Nick will get his memory back soon! I cried today watching the show. I really felt sorry for Phyllis - Michelle Stafford is a great actress and that little Noah is wonderful. I am sick of Neil, Devon & Lily. I hope Daniel gets over Lily asap. It is no more Phyllis' fault that Dru is dead than Sharons. If Dru had been minding her own business (which by the way she never did) then she wouldn't have been involved anyway. And by the way - who hid that their daughter's father wasn't their husband? Personally I am glad she is gone. And as far as Victoria & Nikki go they make me sick too. Victoria should thank Phyllis for getting the affair out in the open. And Brad - what hasn't he done? Phyllis hasn't done anything that either of them wouldn't have done if they had the chance to make sure Nikkie was on the Newman board too. And I am sick of Neil bullying Daniel around too. Jack & Victor needs to make sure Neil is put in his place. Yes, Daniel made mistakes but for petes sake he is paying and sorry. I sure hope that baby is Nick's and that the paternity spoiler is wrong. I love Jack but he and Sharon can have their own baby!

#49   2007/08/24 07:32PM
    cdbb

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Delilah127:

Phyllis really can't hold on to any man for very long. She's her own worst enemy. She has to be the most insecure female character on the show. That's why she plots and schemes, she's never just sure she herself is enough. That's why SEX is the tool she uses. Even with Jack while he truly did love her she just didn't trust it enough so she started aligning herself with the Newmans knowing that those were Jack's biggest thorns in his side.

She does it to herself and so it will be with Nick.

100% agree!!

As, I believe it's a proof of nontotal respect, not only towards the mens who share her bed, but also towards herself… she does'nt respect herself, and not respects anything or anybody… When a woman need a test of paternity for each one of her children… It's are ashamed!

#50   2007/08/24 08:48PM
    cammy

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote cater2u: so nick stil loves sharon well figures he still has amesia doesn't remember ever loving phyllis. and he's being drawn to phyllis
    whoot!!! whoot!!!GO PHICK !! GO PHICK!! GO PHICK!!
    BRING ON PHICK

Even though I am a Shick fans, you are such a blast to post with, that I can say I am happy for you. At least someone is happy now, even though I am too disgusted to watch.

I'm too disgusted by PHICK!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list