List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/08/24 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 08:48PM, Views: 2038, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/24 04:33PM
    Re: Spoiler
    mpaden2002

just remember.. no couple lasts in soaps.

#32   2007/08/24 04:53PM
    sunshine2

Quote mpaden2002: just remember.. no couple lasts in soaps.

And that is why i am having fun because they are not meant to last...so i'll just love them or hate them for the time that they remain.

#33   2007/08/24 05:05PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote sunshine2:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: Just one more week of the Phick foolishness my Shick and Sharon friends, from some spoilers that I have read it looks like the first week in August will be good for us. So again I say I hope the Phick fans enjoy this while they can.

Let the Sharon and Shick and let the Phyllis and Phick olympics begin. I've never been to the olympics but for thisone i have a front row seat. Sharon will win because she is always a winner in my book.

Yep, actually she is already in the lead, even though everything is against her, her actions speak for itself. Right now she is better off without Nick, and that makes her ahead of Phyllis. Until Nick matures and start thinking with the right head, she is better off without him.

#34   2007/08/24 05:26PM
    DruSharon86

ewww. phyllis n nick r just groce.

#35   2007/08/24 05:56PM
    Cleo 5

I saw the episode today in Canada that I guess appears in the U.S. on Monday and Phyliss and Nick do make out at the end of the show (lie down and kiss on the couch) but I don't actually know if they have sex. I guess one could assume that they do especially since Nick seems to have a very low tolerance and Phyliss has been laying it on thick.

I have watched this show for over 15 years and I am not even 30 years old but I stopped watching it daily when Nick and Phyliss got together (so I guess I am and Shick fan) and I am considering not watching anymore since it appears Phick is going to reunite. Plus I can't stand that Nick rekindled all those feelings in Sharon only to fall for Phyliss again. Sharon isn't perfect but Nick hurt her far more by having a long lasting affair and getting another women pregnant.

#36   2007/08/24 06:05PM
    StaceyT

Frankly nexygirl it is none of your business Now I can say what I want, and dont have to show any partiality

#37   2007/08/24 06:12PM
    CandyLane5

Nick loves Sharon but he feels sorry for Phyllis right now... He will end up with Sharon..

#38   2007/08/24 06:14PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote StaceyT: Frankly nexygirl it is none of your business Now I can say what I want, and dont have to show any partiality

I can't believe she said that to you. Durn if I could say what I really want to say. I am glad to have you here Stacey, but not so much so some other people.

#39   2007/08/24 06:16PM
    StaceyT

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote StaceyT: Frankly nexygirl it is none of your business Now I can say what I want, and dont have to show any partiality

I can't believe she said that to you. Durn if I could say what I really want to say. I am glad to have you here Stacey, but not so much so some other people.

Eh, it dont bother me Loveit If so I wouldnt be posting. Plus you cant get fired from something you were volunteering for in the first place Some just like to show their age and breeding

#40   2007/08/24 06:21PM
    girlrunner

:)
    I love Phyllis and Nick together.
    Although Sharon blames Nick for the breakup she too had a nickel in that dime.
    Nick brings out the good side of Phyllis.
    Nikki was hurt with the loss of her senate seat and just had to get back.
    Brad is a ...... he is no better. He and Sharon were together more than once and it was not Phyllis that broke the marriage up. Phyllis did not tell, Brads wife knew something was amist so she hired a private eye.
    And I thought that Phyllis had a test done to see who the father of the baby was. Please please don't write the baby momma drama in about a mix up in the lab.
    Sharon and Jack do make a handsome couple, although Sharon will do what she does best creep back.
    And it was Sharons son who put it in her head that people change when they do something bad and try to be better......yea Sharon followed his lead, it is her son who has the grace and class.
    Again Phyllis and Nick sexy sexy sexy Phynick

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list