List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/08/24 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 08:48PM, Views: 2028, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/24 11:36AM
    Re: Spoiler
    sunshine2

Quote nicksbaby: It's about time Nick my girl Phyllis was losing her mind and it took a plane crash to make Nick forget how he feels about Phyllis that just goes to show you how much of a hold she has/had on him. The only reason he remembers sharon so well is becuase he spent more time with her and they never had the passion that he and Phyllis has. If I had two dolls one for 10 years and one for 2 I would probally remember more things about the old ratty one just because.... Nick will get his full memory back and then us Phick fans will have the last laugh HAHAHA!

NO you will not have the last laugh.If you have read the posts, then you should know that the majority of shick fans
    want phick to reunite. A few of the shick fans hate phick as much as all of you hate SHaron. We Fans of Sharon want them to reunite the right way and that is when phick end on its own. We want out girl to get her man by honorable means..You know and i know that it will happen. As for me i am not a shick fan but i am a sharon fan. I like her with nick but i just want her to be happy. . Just so that you know,i like phyllis too,but i am not going to turn a blind eye and make excuses to her hurting people for profit.

#22   2007/08/24 11:38AM
    Kristi07

Quote sunshine2:
    Quote nicksbaby: It's about time Nick my girl Phyllis was losing her mind and it took a plane crash to make Nick forget how he feels about Phyllis that just goes to show you how much of a hold she has/had on him. The only reason he remembers sharon so well is becuase he spent more time with her and they never had the passion that he and Phyllis has. If I had two dolls one for 10 years and one for 2 I would probally remember more things about the old ratty one just because.... Nick will get his full memory back and then us Phick fans will have the last laugh HAHAHA!

NO you will not have the last laugh.If you have read the posts, then you should know that the majority of shick fans
    want phick to reunite. A few of the shick fans hate phick as much as all of you hate SHaron. We Fans of Sharon want them to reunite the right way and that is when phick end on its own. We want out girl to get her man by honorable means..You know and i know that it will happen. As for me i am not a shick fan but i am a sharon fan. I like her with nick but i just want her to be happy. . Just so that you know,i like phyllis too,but i am not going to turn a blind eye and make excuses to her hurting people for profit.

Woo Hoo!!! Well said!!

#23   2007/08/24 11:45AM
    nicksbaby

Quote sunshine2:

Yeah right by honorable means SHE'S married to Jack and just the other day she was rolling around on the floor with Nick there is nothing honrable about that or her lets keep it real shall we

#24   2007/08/24 12:00PM
    StaceyT

Quote nicksbaby:
    Quote sunshine2:

Yeah right by honorable means SHE'S married to Jack and just the other day she was rolling around on the floor with Nick there is nothing honrable about that or her lets keep it real shall we

Yeah and Phyllis and Jack talk on a constant basis, emotional, physical cheating its all the same Sharon at least can be the bigger person and say good things for Phyllis (even if its for the children) She at least put their needs ahead of her feelings. And lets just face it shall we, if Sharon wanted to take it further in that Vault she would have and there would be no Phick reunion now So you need to keep it real and put blame where it belongs

#25   2007/08/24 02:22PM
    sunshine2

Quote nicksbaby:
    Quote sunshine2:

Get real!!! no way,this is a soap opera and guess what, I'm having a ball. Bye!

#26   2007/08/24 02:27PM
    Demus

Quote nicksbaby:
    Quote sunshine2:

Let's keep it real then...Phyllis was rolling around with Nick while he was married to Sharon and they were grieving the tragic loss of their daughter (absolutely nothing honorable about that)! You Phick fans are so one sided it's sickening. I swear youu guys just like to see Phyllis and Nick get it on because y'all aren't getting any. Hee Hee Hee. It's just a joke. I like Phyllis, Sharon, Nick and Jack. It's an interesting quadrangle. Deep love (Nick & Sharon - Jack & Phyllis) vs. Lust (Nick & Phyllis - Jack and Sharon). Both men are in lust (go figure). Nick and Sharon will end up together because of their history on the show and the show's future. Jack and Phyllis will do the same for the same reasons. Just enjoy what transpires in the mean time.

#27   2007/08/24 04:06PM
    KeishaSam

I am Very Happy that Nick and Phyllis will get together they are the hottest couple on Y&R,and I'm happy they get a lot of air time this NIck amnesia storyline is garbage. So once again next week I'll get my videotapes and start rolling again for Nick and Phyllis. I hope all the Nick and Phyllis fan stood tall through all that Sharon and Nick nonsense. Hooray for Nick and Phyllis and my videotapes next week I will have some champagne.

#28   2007/08/24 04:14PM
    sunshine2

I will toast with you...to the start of the demise of Phick...

#29   2007/08/24 04:23PM
    loveitloveit...

Just one more week of the Phick foolishness my Shick and Sharon friends, from some spoilers that I have read it looks like the first week in August will be good for us. So again I say I hope the Phick fans enjoy this while they can.

#30   2007/08/24 04:29PM
    sunshine2

Quote loveitloveitloveit: Just one more week of the Phick foolishness my Shick and Sharon friends, from some spoilers that I have read it looks like the first week in August will be good for us. So again I say I hope the Phick fans enjoy this while they can.

Let the Sharon and Shick and let the Phyllis and Phick olympics begin. I've never been to the olympics but for thisone i have a front row seat. Sharon will win because she is always a winner in my book.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list