List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler "NIck and Phyllis"

Started by loveitloveitloveit at 2007/08/24 10:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/24 08:48PM, Views: 2159, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 10:31AM
    Re: Spoiler
    aym0402

Quote KeepingItReal: Exactly. LMAO

Can't blame him......he's human. Need to release.

LOL...how long has it been?!

#12   2007/08/24 10:33AM
    Revasfan

Quote KeepingItReal: Exactly. LMAO

Can't blame him......he's human. Need to release.

Not concerned. He can't have Sharon and she can't have Jack.

#13   2007/08/24 10:33AM
    loveitloveit...

Quote cater2u: so nick stil loves sharon well figures he still has amesia doesn't remember ever loving phyllis. and he's being drawn to phyllis
    whoot!!! whoot!!!GO PHICK !! GO PHICK!! GO PHICK!!
    BRING ON PHICK

Even though I am a Shick fans, you are such a blast to post with, that I can say I am happy for you. At least someone is happy now, even though I am too disgusted to watch.

#14   2007/08/24 10:33AM
    StaceyT

Phick better enjoy it while they can Amnesia or not, when he gets his memory, he wont loose his present feelings the memories will be the past and the updated version is Shick

Shick will be the end game Woot!! Whoot!!! Whooooooot!!!!!

#15   2007/08/24 10:37AM
    loveitloveit...

Quote StaceyT: Phick better enjoy it while they can Amnesia or not, when he gets his memory, he wont loose his present feelings the memories will be the past and the updated version is Shick

Shick will be the end game Woot!! Whoot!!! Whooooooot!!!!!

You're right it might take a while, but Shick and Phack are the end games, I do hope they can enjoy it while they can

#16   2007/08/24 10:42AM
    Delilah127

actually Nick lost his brain and developed amnesia a long time ago when he ****

That's the day the real Nick Newman left. I haven't seen him since.

Edited by Amy. Please watch your content. This is a family site.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 11:13AM
    #17   2007/08/24 10:53AM
    evenunley

Quote cater2u: so nick stil loves sharon well figures he still has amesia doesn't remember ever loving phyllis. and he's being drawn to phyllis
    whoot!!! whoot!!!GO PHICK !! GO PHICK!! GO PHICK!!
    BRING ON PHICK

I'm with you - BRING IT ON PHICK!!!!!!!!!

and you're right what they had is still there. He is totally being drawn to her the way they did in the beginning. S-l-o-w-l-y!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 10:54AM
    #18   2007/08/24 11:12AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote loveitloveitloveit: They have sex before and after her sentencing. I g uess it starts Monday US show and then again after her sentencing.

Also JM is quoted as saying that he is really in love with SHaron and when he sees her he has tunnel vision, but he is also drawn to Phyllis.

If they have sex after the hearing...that must mean she goes home????

#19   2007/08/24 11:15AM
    StaceyT

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: They have sex before and after her sentencing. I g uess it starts Monday US show and then again after her sentencing.

Also JM is quoted as saying that he is really in love with SHaron and when he sees her he has tunnel vision, but he is also drawn to Phyllis.

If they have sex after the hearing...that must mean she goes home????

Yeah, to await the ruling

#20   2007/08/24 11:21AM
    nicksbaby

It's about time Nick my girl Phyllis was losing her mind and it took a plane crash to make Nick forget how he feels about Phyllis that just goes to show you how much of a hold she has/had on him. The only reason he remembers sharon so well is becuase he spent more time with her and they never had the passion that he and Phyllis has. If I had two dolls one for 10 years and one for 2 I would probally remember more things about the old ratty one just because.... Nick will get his full memory back and then us Phick fans will have the last laugh HAHAHA!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list