List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...

Started by iowahawkeye at 2007/08/24 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 06:32PM, Views: 969, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/08/24 10:13AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...
    iowahawkeye

You're right, keepingitreal, there is plenty to gripe about. I guess i tried to channel it in a positive way! But i hear you.

#22   2007/08/24 10:16AM
    aym0402

Quote dhhogan:
    Quote Snizzle: GOOD GRIEF!

Ditto That

Double Ditto! I love your avatar, DHHOGAN!

#23   2007/08/24 10:20AM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Revasfan: This constant barrate of Colleen is making me sick. I am beginning to hate this board. JEZZ Adrienne Leon is gone, she got fired, it's over, she aint coming back and it wouldn't make a difference anyway!!!!

I agree, I dont think she would want to come back anyway She has moved on, now her obsessed followers need to do the same Move on and find something else to gripe about ~ theres plenty
    Fact is you could have 500,000 people sign a petition but If AL has moved on and has NO DESIRE to come back its all for nothing

Love you shoes T!

Also ITA with you.

Thanks Go, Shick, Go!

#24   2007/08/24 10:53AM
    Delilah127

Quote iowahawkeye: That wouldn't be case if AL were playing Colleen. Let's be honest. There is only ONE red-hot s/l here, and it's Phyllis and her trial. BUT IF AL WERE PLAYING COLLEEN, we would have a 2nd great story this past week w/she and Adrian and the possible repercussions of his book. It's so infuriating! Anyone agree, honestly?

Wow! I give already Let's just give the woman her own network

#25   2007/08/26 06:32PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Revasfan: This constant barrate of Colleen is making me sick. I am beginning to hate this board. JEZZ Adrienne Leon is gone, she got fired, it's over, she aint coming back and it wouldn't make a difference anyway!!!!

Have to agree with you. As I didn't care for the Colleen AL portrayed (not the actress's fault - blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the writers), I'm pretty indifferent to who plays the character. But for what it's worth, I think TS is doing a good job given the very difficult circumstances under which she was given the role. Cut her some slack...it's very unlikely that AL will be back. I won't say never, but given the viciousness of what's been happening behind the scenes on this show...I wouldn't hold my breath.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list