List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...

Started by iowahawkeye at 2007/08/24 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 06:32PM, Views: 919, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 07:43AM
    Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...
    iowahawkeye

That wouldn't be case if AL were playing Colleen. Let's be honest. There is only ONE red-hot s/l here, and it's Phyllis and her trial. BUT IF AL WERE PLAYING COLLEEN, we would have a 2nd great story this past week w/she and Adrian and the possible repercussions of his book. It's so infuriating! Anyone agree, honestly?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 09:06AM
    #2   2007/08/24 07:45AM
    Re: Michelle Stafford carrying the show--but that wouldn't be the case if...
    Blondie-n-Lex

I don't see any one actor carrying this show. Yes, MS is very talented and gets a lot of screen time but she couldn't do it alone.

#3   2007/08/24 09:03AM
    pussykat

No she can't carry the show alone, but she is fantastic in this role...I can't wait everyday to see what she will do next. As far as the old Colleen, she was good as well, but I don't think she was as expeierced an actor as Phyllis.
    Each actor has to work off another actor, that's what a soap is...if it clinks great if doesn't you can blame the writers for not researching the next s/l.

#4   2007/08/24 09:06AM
    Snizzle

GOOD GRIEF!

#5   2007/08/24 09:08AM
    iowahawkeye

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: I don't see any one actor carrying this show. Yes, MS is very talented and gets a lot of screen time but she couldn't do it alone.

I'm not crediting MS as much as bashing LML, the show is sooo unbalanced, there is no long-term story planned for ANY character, thus no enthusiasm. I mean i can't stand vikki w/ JT, but where the heck are they??? and Victor is off again, hasn't been on in a week (but i haven't seen Thurs ep)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 09:08AM
    #6   2007/08/24 09:09AM
    StaceyT

Quote Snizzle: GOOD GRIEF!

No kidding

#7   2007/08/24 09:11AM
    Touched

Quoting Jennifer Aniston in "The Breakup":

"What... What... What?"

#8   2007/08/24 09:13AM
    dhhogan

Quote Snizzle: GOOD GRIEF!

Ditto That

#9   2007/08/24 09:15AM
    Chrissi

MS doesn't carry the show. She's one great actress of many on the show. Please try to take care that your posting isn't causing upset amongst the posters, Iowa. The constant negativity is most disagreeable.

Thanks,
    Chrissi

#10   2007/08/24 09:17AM
    NotSoYButStillR

I don't think MS is carrying the show, as a matter of fact -I would like more other non-Phyllis stories. I love her, but there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing."

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list