List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ronn Moss is OUT at B&B due to budget cuts CBS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ronn Moss is OUT at B&B due to budget cuts CBS

Started by Wintersfan at 2012/08/11 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/14 07:24AM, Views: 6621, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/08/11 04:50PM
    Re: Ronn Moss is OUT at B&B due to budget cuts CBS
    TITTH

Quote hopey pix: This site's been freezing up on me today!!Are there budget cuts here too?I wonder!!Phooey on them destroying our soaps and letting all the good people go!!Ron Moss is terrific!!It will just be the Hope and Steffie show without him!!So hard to watch this!!If Eric Braden goes,it could set an awful precendence!!And I wish DOOl would re-consider what they are doing to Peter Reckell!Don't destroy our soaps!!I am also worried now since looking on Google to see what Graham Sheils looks like!He looks like a hood!!And that could mean JPF has more mob crap in the works for Y&R,like when Sonny's mob stuff took over GH for so long!!I don't want to see this on our Y&R!!Do you?!!

What is a hood?

#12   2012/08/11 04:59PM
    Trish12

Good bye soaps, that's all I have to say. With the vets leaving, fans wont stick around.

#13   2012/08/11 05:06PM
    Trish12

Quote TITTH:
    Quote hopey pix: This site's been freezing up on me today!!Are there budget cuts here too?I wonder!!Phooey on them destroying our soaps and letting all the good people go!!Ron Moss is terrific!!It will just be the Hope and Steffie show without him!!So hard to watch this!!If Eric Braden goes,it could set an awful precendence!!And I wish DOOl would re-consider what they are doing to Peter Reckell!Don't destroy our soaps!!I am also worried now since looking on Google to see what Graham Sheils looks like!He looks like a hood!!And that could mean JPF has more mob crap in the works for Y&R,like when Sonny's mob stuff took over GH for so long!!I don't want to see this on our Y&R!!Do you?!!

What is a hood?

Sonny's mob stuff like you put it brought in ratings in the earlier year. They problem is that they killed off alot of vets and brought in too many new people. The writing has been horid in GH too. Same with Y&R. B&B is no better. If RM and SF leaves it will not help matters. I'm sick of the triangle.

#14   2012/08/11 05:16PM
    soapoperapimp

well i am not giving up hope! mabye he will decide not to leave when he sees how many fans love him

#15   2012/08/11 05:36PM
    bukopandan

i'm in shock about this AND about the fact that ron moss is...sixty! wow. i never would have guessed.

#16   2012/08/11 05:37PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Why would Y&R need him??? They are going to experience their
    own budget cuts.

#17   2012/08/11 05:50PM
    weeee

Quote TITTH:

What is a hood?

It's short for hoodlum, a thug, criminal type.

But back to Ridge...WHAT A SHOCKER! I'm not even game to tell my elderly mother, she could go into a decline.

And who will give 'THE LOOK' now???

#18   2012/08/11 06:03PM
    Sydney9098

Quote Wintersfan: Nelson Branco just tweeted it and it's on Entertainment Weekly's website.After more than two decades on The Bold and the Beautiful, Ronn Moss is leaving the CBS soap where he's played fashion magnate Ridge

all so a Sony soap Peter Reckell 'Bo Brady' QUITS Days of our Lives! due to budget cuts

I think Eric Braeden is OUT too there no way Sony /Cbs will play ball.

I can't hardly feel sorry for someone who chose to quit rather than take a paycut. That's real life stuff and ordinary people deal with that everyday. Maybe he has something else, or somewhere else to go up his sleeve?

#19   2012/08/11 06:12PM
    Lucy3

Hasn't Ronn been on the show since it went on the air? Eric and Stephanie had better be prepared to walk, too. (John and Susan)

#20   2012/08/11 06:18PM
    countryMomof4

Ronn has been there for 25 years.

Well it's take a cut or go time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list