List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS

Started by feronie at 2007/08/24 01:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 04:05AM, Views: 926, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/24 07:09AM
    Re: PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS
    granny45

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: Phyllis's acting has been heartfelt...I think she's doing an amazing job. She's the reason I keep coming back to the show. It makes perfect sense why she gets so much air time...her character is playing a major roll right now...as with all character's who get major rolls do. Not rocket science. Phyllis is awesome!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHYLLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I absolutely agree - she is AWESOME!!

#12   2007/08/24 07:10AM
    aym0402

MS is great!

#13   2007/08/24 07:23AM
    cater2u

Quote aym0402: MS is great!

i second that

#14   2007/08/24 07:30AM
    Chrissi

Quote feronie: It would be good if Phyllis left then some of the other characters would have a chance to be on screen. i am so tired of her fake emoting: stuttering, putting her hair behind her ears, and saying listen. Who wants to listen to her?

Eh? I'd hate if she left! She is one of the characters who makes the show, in my opinion. I believed she was sincere on the stand. She's SUCH a fabulous actress.

I want to listen to her!

#15   2007/08/24 07:34AM
    granny45

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote feronie: It would be good if Phyllis left then some of the other characters would have a chance to be on screen. i am so tired of her fake emoting: stuttering, putting her hair behind her ears, and saying listen. Who wants to listen to her?

Eh? I'd hate if she left! She is one of the characters who makes the show, in my opinion. I believed she was sincere on the stand. She's SUCH a fabulous actress.

I want to listen to her!

Me too!!

#16   2007/08/24 08:09AM
    PLC02

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196: Phyllis's acting has been heartfelt...I think she's doing an amazing job. She's the reason I keep coming back to the show. It makes perfect sense why she gets so much air time...her character is playing a major roll right now...as with all character's who get major rolls do. Not rocket science. Phyllis is awesome!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHYLLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHYLLISSSSSSSSSSS

#17   2007/08/24 08:16AM
    Sophche

I've always been a Phyllis fan - so obviously I may be biased.... ok ok - I am biased. But I would have thought even the Sharon fans would be pleased and Phyllis' fear of going to prison.
    If you had the "opportunity" to be sent to a GC prison LOL, wouldn't you be in tears and in fear. Wouldn't the possibility of being sent to prison put things in perspective for you? I understand that what Phyllis did is against the law, but I don't think she really realized it at the time. I know if I wanted something bad enough and had some dirt on someone which could potentially help me get what i wanted i probably would have done the same thing. Hmmm... maybe I should get arrested for extortion now, just in case i go ahead with my "plans" in the future LOL

#18   2007/08/24 08:22AM
    MissHathaway

When you lose at the emmys maybe you tend to overcompensate

#19   2007/08/24 08:57AM
    StaceyT

It can be rationalized until the cows come home, Phyllis is what she is a villian, an evil, manipulative, devious, sanctimonius, scheming, ventictive , criminal, homewrecking, compulsive, hypocondriac! And Im sure I left out a few lol
    People say to give Phyllis a chance, then I look back at how many times she took pleasure in others pain and the last few weeks, while she has been shooting her mouth off at and about Sharon, Brad, Paul even Nikki! I know some of them deserve it, but if she was so santimoneously remorse (to make her sob and weep so much) dont you think she would be able to control her big "mouth" long enough for the trial anyway, for the people getting on the stand to have had their fizzle out, no she fires them back up with rants and threats and insults. And wonders why everyone is so down on her... Absurd

#20   2007/08/24 08:59AM
    PLC02

It is called acting!!! I thought she did good!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list